Support Your Choice of Hunting/Shooting/Convervations Efforts - Free to you!

Grady

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, IHEA
Hunted
US, Germany, RSA
I just found out about a program that Amazon offers that could benefit hunting/shooting/conservation ect.

Here are the basics:

If you shop using Amazon, you have to opportunity to support the cause of you choice through the AmazonSmile program.

• Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
  • AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
  • Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Here is the link to describe the program: http://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_ge_rl_lm_raas

Bottom line, this is your opportunity to help out the program that you chose. I did a quick search and found the following:

Scholastic Shooting Sports Program - Youth Shooting Sports
Safari Club International - Conservation/Hunting
Midway USA Foundation - Supporting Youth shooting
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
and many more.....

They don't seem to have DSC for for some reason though, which surprised me when I found out about this several months back. So SCI it was for me. Didn't even thinking about RMEF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg