Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Only 3 spots available
One for March,one for April and one for May

Red Stag+ Blackbuck Any size for only US$3990
It's a 5 days hunt.

Big Game Red Stag+ Blackbuck.jpg

It includes; Accommodation, food & drinks, ground transfer during the hunt, english PH guide
Doesn't included; Gun rental, Long distance transfer(Us$ 300 round trip, per car)

HELLO HOW MUCH FOR AN OBSERVER COMING?
Hi Martin, the fee for a observer is US$200 per day. This includes accommodation, drinks, all meals and ground transportation during the hunt.
If you have any question or doubt, let me know

What airport does one fly into? Is ground transportation from airport to hunting area and return included in the above price? If not what is the charge? How difficult is it to bring your own rifle?

What airport does one fly into? Is ground transportation from airport to hunting area and return included in the above price? If not what is the charge? How difficult is it to bring your own rifle?
The airport is the International Airport Buenos Aires (EZE). We use to take care of the whole movement in the trip. The ground transportation to the lodge is Us$ 300 roundtrip, per car.

We are fully allowed but it's a little bit hard because you need to present a lot of papers in the customs and in RENAR, but if you are really interested we can work on this !

Let me know any question or doubt, i'm at your disposal.

Federico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheliaBelc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross