Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Incredible offer for a Elephant Hunt only for 2021 season. These bulls can be exported to those countries that can import.

10 days minimum all inclusive PH / vehicle,all safari staff / 3 meals a day / local beverages / daily laundry / taxes / parks scout fees / Cites tag and ivory registration and concession fees.

These bulls are primarily hunted at night in the Northern area coming and going through the concession but if the opportunity presents itself can also be hunted in the day..There are options in the South for traditional day type hunting but all depends on elephant movement at the time.
Expect a mature bull in the region of 30lb - 45lb.
This hunt is on offer for a total of $12500.
If no bull is harvested then a refund of $5000 is applicable.

Extra days if required will be $750 per day.

You can if you want take 2 elephant on the same hunt. If you do book both tags then the 2nd bull will be a trophy fee $8000. So total for 2 bulls in 10 days will be $20500.

You can keep the feet / ears and tail but the bulk of the skin stays with the operator. Should you want the skin then a extra $1000 will be charged per elephant.

Not included is additional plainsgame animals taken or Crocodile $3500.

Observers are $150 a day.

If there is a transfer to be done between the Northern area and southern area a fee of $250 for fuel will be charged.

Please email me for more information if required on :

nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Or whattsap me on +26377450375

Kind regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

These are Bulls from this year already..

IMG_0841.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG

Amazing deal!

Great offer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,