Super awesome skills of catching black swan and roasting them in extremely unique way

Do you think this is an interesting dish?

• Yes! i like this

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No! I dislike this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brucky

Reaction score
As we all know swans are one of the most favorite species and they represent beauty. But in the natural environment it can be a good food for aboriginal people at any time if it falls into their sights.

Rivers are not only the habitat of fishes, but also home to the swans. And this time, a black swan caught the attention of 2 aborigines. Although swans are known to move very fast and flexibly, this time when a huge swan faced with “super heroes” in the wild it was just like clumsy kitties. After chasing the swan, the two aborigines used their Wilderness Technology so that they could easily catch it.

UGSQ9oBZMVly1gnJIHGrO1cz50T5g-4CygjSoZ66w-bLjezBAV6YdGMhWyhpXKc7Ygqs26cecPXpy3shnHbYPKMupvkP5__5B7xEygn34iM5bdFNgeKuxaYqwvGB1V5dlfMKKmGU

The reward after a successful hunting day was a huge black swan which was then processed extremely attractive.

After they had removed all the feathers and all the ducks' internal organs, they roasted them on open fire.

yfqhDFSdlajAXgzRXyfMUsvVguoDQS8OHMa78g8T5qgQPUimsEdsJDtrJfbXyIOEXET3X8gIQ2NTSKT5C0JD_gQmODMUJleT6apn_2gIkV1xc6HCYhGDULYTYEUlOlHfq_5J30wS

To have the best roasted swan you should note that the amount of heat needs to be dispensed evenly so that the swan can be ripe inside out and not burned out.

kIqSShhtwkEK9dDe9K2QJ_q-zlX2jItq0YJiD6ic4h_vKHRIvXkDlGtv2B-RT4ghfPQP5oU02HFKjNNIKsqRiW1LJQrmxh1cufBYNrtl263S5iKjFFE0o4rcTaLsHaSAetH2tllB

After an hour, the two aborigines had a wonderful dish of swan. Do you find this attractive? Have you ever tried to hunt animals in the jungle?. I'm sure these experiences will get the best of your interest!

Check out the link below for more interesting details.

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 192
that is best food in the forest, you that agree with me :)

Interesting hunt. What does Swan taste like?

Looks more like a nasty ass Muscovy to me!

Last edited:
Whistling Swan tastes like mud :A Ill: Pretty sure a Black Swan would taste like black mud.
And I’m also pretty sure that ain’t no Swan! :E No:

The one in Virginia I got taste pretty good, I thin sliced them and slow cooked in a skillet, made sandwiches. But it is hard to draw a permit, so not much experience.

Seems to be a lot of trolling lately. This fits the bill, a newbie posing obviously controversial questions. Admins and Boss, what say you?

The one in Virginia I got taste pretty good, I thin sliced them and slow cooked in a skillet, made sandwiches. But it is hard to draw a permit, so not much experience.
I bet it depends a lot on what they are eating. Although I don’t know how varied their diet is? I started hunting them back when I was a kid in Utah. They used to give 2500 tags per year through a limited draw. Not sure how many tags are issued these days. I’ve eaten around a dozen or so that me and my hunting buddies shot. I like duck and goose meat ok, especially duck and goose jerky, but I could never figure out how to cook swan to make it taste anything like goose marinated in mud :D I sure loved hunting them though! Even if it was a buddy that had a tag, it was fun to go along and see them when they congregated by the tens of thousands. They also make a pretty eye catching mount :)

They taste alot like barn owl..........lol

Lol, I think if you guys catch a black swan like that, you eat it faster than them, you agree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you