AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Here are pictures of Suni posted by members in AH Photo Gallery... Please share your pictures of Suni!

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my most favorite hunts I could go back with a camera and just watch these little guys all day long as they cautiously move around the forest

Jerome, at the time, this suni broke SCI no 1, but just under an inch, I had him full mounted, but never entered the book. Got a new GSP pup, was horrified to find my pup had eaten up the trophy..

P1060494.JPG

Jerome, at the time, this suni broke SCI no 1, but just under an inch, I had him full mounted, but never entered the book. Got a new GSP pup, was horrified to find my pup had eaten up the trophy..

View attachment 40097
When you say trophy you mean he chewed/ate the horns? :E Shocked:

That trophy is magical!

View attachment 40097

Absolute marvelous trophy! Thanks for sharing the photo.

Bummer of a story.

My father threatened make a rug out of my Alsatian and put it on the floor after she ate the ears and toes off a leopard rug.

OUCH.

I was just going to say. There is a new full mount of a GSP somewhere.

Yes, the pup chewed up the trophy, a taxidermist will be able to salvage, but will need to get a new skin.

Mozambique suni

7519_630385191126_26518481_35736740_466517_n.jpg

Mozambique suni

P1060282.JPG

Suni....always a challenge!

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!