Suggestions For Late May/June Short Notice Safari

NWT

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Zim, MT, CO, NM, WY, UT, SD, ND, MO, AR, TX, AZ, WI, KS,IL, IA, BC, Yukon, NWT
I was planning a late August safari in Tanzania with my step son for his college graduation. However the young man has accepted a job starting mid July so are plans have changed.

We are looking for experienced suggestions/ideas for a 10 day hunt along with some travel days in a non fenced free range concession during this late May - June time frame. We have a pretty good budget saved up and we would love to hunt some of the following (not all obviously) animals. Buffalo, Kudu, Sable, Antelope, Zebra.

We understand this is the early season and we are hoping to find a area that the bush and tall grass is not so dense it will hurt/eliminate our chance of success. We also are hoping to find an area where the road system is pretty much open to allow full access in the hunting concession.
Please feel free to send me a pm.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am busy with a Private Message and will give you a Proposal ASAP.

My phone no is 843-227-6069.

Hi NWT
This is going to be a great hunt whatever you choose to do.
I can offer you hunting in Zimbabwe. Totally free range( when I mean free range I mean no fence whatsoever )the area I can offer you is in the northen part of Zimbabwe. The area is called Makuti safari area. This area is renowned for hunting old buff bulls. The plainsgame is there and we could possibly take all of them especially sable.
If you are interested in prices and references please send me a mail or a PM
lindon@mbalabalasafaris.com

Regards

Lin Stanton

I can offer you a classic free range , no fences hunt in Matetsi Unit 5, this lies adjacent to Hwange National Park (42km open border ) and a mere 1 and a half hour drive from Victoria falls

Buffalo, sable and plains game on your list are all available

Regards
Martin

Good Day again Sir

I have send you a Private Message and all inclusive quote. I hope you will have a lot of fun with your Step Son and a lovely African experience. Good luck

Tony

I was planning a late August safari in Tanzania with my step son for his college graduation. However the young man has accepted a job starting mid July so are plans have changed.

We are looking for experienced suggestions/ideas for a 10 day hunt along with some travel days in a non fenced free range concession during this late May - June time frame. We have a pretty good budget saved up and we would love to hunt some of the following (not all obviously) animals. Buffalo, Kudu, Sable, Antelope, Zebra.

We understand this is the early season and we are hoping to find a area that the bush and tall grass is not so dense it will hurt/eliminate our chance of success. We also are hoping to find an area where the road system is pretty much open to allow full access in the hunting concession.
Thanks in advance!

Good Day NWT

Welcome to AH.Enjoy the search its part of experience.Here are loads of capable outfitters that would make your safari truly memorable.

I have posted a pm for your consideration.Please let me know if there is any more info you need.

Regards

Rouan

Thanks in advance!

Hi There

Sorry to hear about your change of plans, but a hunt in South African bushveld is just as good :)
I'm sure we can help with your hunting needs. Please visit our website for prices on above mentioned animals and daily rates.

Hunting Regards
Imoné Theron

NWT on AH you need only express your hunting desires and many will jump on the opportunity to please you. Good luck to you and your son. Hopefully this will be the first of many hunts to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross