Suggested rifle books from the golden times

rigbymauser

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
What books are your favorites Gents?..

These books are the ones I read most. Lots of double rifle stuf.

6zhGy0Gh.jpg
ae9B4Tqh-2.jpg
ae9B4Tqh-3.jpg
ae9B4Tqh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something went wrong. I didn`t post the same book 3 times. That didn`t show up yesterday??.

DJgVTve.jpg
ZH4Dn17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could answer this question, I’ve been trying to locate good reading material on the subject but have had little luck locating anything worth reading …… that’s not extremely over priced that is.

Wish I could answer this question, I’ve been trying to locate good reading material on the subject but have had little luck locating anything worth reading …… that’s not extremely over priced that is.
Go to Openlibrary.org

here you can browse on specifics like “.500 express

Here will every book title will appear where .500express is mentioned. Is online reading.
Browse also like “8bore”….”paradox”…”cordite”…etc

its free!!

Anything about sporting rifles by Jack O'Connor, Jim Charmichels book of the rifle, John Taylor's book on African rifles and cartridges, Finn Aagards book on hunting rifles and cartridges. Those are a few of my favorites in my bookcase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross