Stumbled onto an interesting purchase BRNO ZKK 602 .375 rifle

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
A couple weeks back I picked up an older BRNO ZKK 602 .375 rifle. I was going to flip it and make a bit on the gun. While researching the gun, I was very pleased to find it once belonged to the big bore guru and former editor of Guns and Ammo magazine, Jack Lott the father of the .458 LOTT. The gun was worked over by famed gunsmith Lon Paul as well. The last time the gun was sold publicly it went for $3,500, that was a few years ago. Not really sure what the value is now, but its a beautiful gun.

IMG_3356.JPG
IMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3358.JPG
IMG_3359.JPG

That's pretty cool. I guess Jack liked the winchester style safety too.

@matt85 , wanted to make sure you saw this. Figured you'd find it interestimg, even though the rifle itself is in a pea shooter caliber. ;)

Very cool James! Congrats on the great find.

Very cool James! Congrats on the great find.

Uhm.... aren't you supposed to be doing something other than looking at AH right now??? :cautious:

Had to run into town for fuel.:( But heading back out now! ;)

Good luck now!

That's pretty cool. I guess Jack liked the winchester style safety too.

@matt85 , wanted to make sure you saw this. Figured you'd find it interestimg, even though the rifle itself is in a pea shooter caliber. ;)

thanks for the heads up.

id be more interested if it was in 458 Lott though...

-matt

It has the factory pop-up peep. Nice option (which I believe CZ is bringing back).

Nice James!

Great Find, Congratulations

It is a good looking rifle but it's very cool that it was owned by Lott himself!

Congratulations. Neat buy.

If you want to trade a newer CZ for that old BRNO, you might be able to take advantage of me.:oops:

Anything Lon Paul made usually commands a good price. Nice score!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross