Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Marsh3rotate.jpg

John and Brenda Marsh in 2018 enjoying ocean fishing in Spanish Well, Bahamas.

In May 2017, John Marsh was traveling in Zimbabwe when he suffered a stroke.

One year later, John’s wife, Brenda, wrote to Global Rescue:

“After John’s stroke, Global Rescue went into action. Every day, Global Rescue worked to get pertinent information to Johns Hopkins, making sure John’s care was the best.

“John not only had a stroke, but contacted bacterial meningitis, sepsis, staphylococcus and a CRE super bug. He also had a bleed in the stomach. At the time, I didn’t understand how sick he was.

“Global Rescue didn’t leave my side for the duration of the seven weeks that John stayed in the intensive care unit in Africa. When the time came to return back to the United States, it was a 48-hour trip for John. He reached Kansas City International Airport on June 18, 2017 -- Father’s Day and my birthday.

“John was still not out of the woods. He remained in the ICU and other hospitals for seven more weeks.

“This is the best part: we have gotten to the point now that the doctors are letting us take trips in-between therapy.

“I’m so grateful for Global Rescue for making this catastrophic event as tolerable as possible.

We now have Global Rescue 24/7/365 days a year.”

JohnMarsh2.jpg

John and Brenda Marsh

great company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg