trigger creep

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
USA
Does Africa have these wretched insects called Stink Bugs? They're an invasive insect here in America, they somehow got here from Asia. There populations just suddenly exploded in the last few years, Words cannot accurately describe my contempt (spelling?) for these evil creatures. Whenever you disturb them they release this foul smelling chemical that insults my nose. If they stink on you ot will burn your skin and leave an Orange spot on your skin, that itches like crazy. They get into everything! Whenever I open the door one of these Devils always seems to get in. I really hate it when I'm sleeping and they start crawling up your arms,legs, and even your face. They love to hide in blankets, curtains, cupboards, plants, vehicles, and everything imaginable.... Even your clothing.

So, my question is do you have these clumsy fools in Africa? Here is them most common sub-species here in Pennsylvania:Brown marmorated stink bug

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
No answers? I guess I'll have to bump the thread then....

I just looked it up. It appears that Africa does have them, but I don't know how bad they are?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg