Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Here is yet another awesome full-length HD video courtesy of Bush Bro productions. We invite you to view and share along on a great family safari with Mr. Steve and Mr. Tim as they pursue Cape buffalo and a host of other trophy plainsgame animals. Our sincere thanks to Mr. Steve and Mr. Tim for allowing us to share their safari with the forum.

I personally recommend this video not only because of the quality production value, but because it contains lots of footage that I feel best depicts the day-to-day experiences of what it is really like on safari with Limcroma. If you feel this is something you are looking for in your next African safari, give Dan or Hannes a shout.... Enjoy!

Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure 2.0....

Great video, I enjoyed watching it. That was one tough buffalo!

Once again a very entertaining video. If I ever hunt the Limpopo you guys are at the top of the list! Was wondering what breed of dog is that with the Jack Russell? I like the look of him a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois