Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Here is yet another awesome full-length HD video courtesy of Bush Bro productions. We invite you to view and share along on a great family safari with Mr. Steve and Mr. Tim as they pursue Cape buffalo and a host of other trophy plainsgame animals. Our sincere thanks to Mr. Steve and Mr. Tim for allowing us to share their safari with the forum.

I personally recommend this video not only because of the quality production value, but because it contains lots of footage that I feel best depicts the day-to-day experiences of what it is really like on safari with Limcroma. If you feel this is something you are looking for in your next African safari, give Dan or Hannes a shout.... Enjoy!

BWH

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, Texas Trophy Hunters, Trout Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA & RSA
Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure 2.0....

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY, Canada (Yukon)
Great video, I enjoyed watching it. That was one tough buffalo!

Ragman

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada(Sask./B.C.), Namibia, RSA(Eastern Cape) USA(Texas)
Once again a very entertaining video. If I ever hunt the Limpopo you guys are at the top of the list! Was wondering what breed of dog is that with the Jack Russell? I like the look of him a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llathora

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J
Good morning friends

i‘ve taken to heart a suggestion to tell my story about a lion hunt 37 years ago. ‘I don’t know, but am thinking there are site rules as to posting and file type. Three of the four posts (chapters?) are done, I took time away from here to write up the story. I have a couple of photos too.

also, I’m going to dissemble the rifles and see if Butch may have signed them. I’ll let you know.