Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
I bought this based on another member recommendation. This is a fun read about the authors early experience working in the the embryonic Hwange national park. I had feared I would not like this one as the description brags on about the extreme numbers of elephants and Buffalo killed by the author. However-the author rather humbly describes these experiences and explains them extremely well and they become very understandable-at least to the hunting crowd.
This is the type of book I wish all professional hunters would write-packed with fun short stories, long engaging ones and some day to day stuff to help you feel like you are part of the adventures.
I’ve already ordered the next book, or rather the first one-at some expense. I think kindle has them much cheaper, but I love to have an actual book in my hand. Fun photographs as well even in my soft bound version.
EF7ECD74-6AB2-4D3D-8B61-525DEC1D182B.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross