Stainless Ruger M77 Hawkeye 416 Ruger For Sale

contender85

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Member, SCI
Looking to sell my 416Ruger, its a stainless M77 Hawkeye with the Hogue overmolded stock with the Ruger emblem in the grip bottom, I purchased it used a year and a half or so back and have not fired it, it is in good condition with a few scuffs/rubs from normal use (not abuse) what is pictured is what I have for it, no box, paperwork etc. has red fiber optic tube front sight installed and also has the original brass bead front sight blade, will ship in a plastic hard case inside a cardboard box. Pictures posted below show the condition, been raining today so I couldn't get any good pics outside.
Any questions, want more pics just ask.
$950 shipped and insured to US address.

6RZciF.jpg
0XD2ao.jpg
3u5vUD.jpg
9T8KHR.jpg
bCD9Kj.jpg
bFPWwq.jpg
EEPkJ7.jpg
fxXNzw.jpg
JDE5JI.jpg
Jx55QY.jpg
LRghwu.jpg
Mwvd6V.jpg
RxHwOY.jpg
sWN7KB.jpg
T7Rmk2.jpg

As of Dec. 2019 I am an FFL so gun will be shipped FFL to FFL and I can and will ship to CA as long as it is legal to own there, this is my personal firearm and there is nothing wrong with it that I'm aware of, just looking to downsize my accumulation.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this one is sold to USMA84DAB.
Thanks!

After watching Toby sell one of these exact rifles and the guide gun version going by 01SEP20, I wasn't gonna suffer missing the third one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross