St. Louis MO hunting buddy search

I’m in cape Girardeau - already booked a hunt for March 20-30 of 2022. If your plans change there will be about 7 of us going (mostly Colorado hunting guides - fun bunch) to Limpopo for some PG and Buff.

What a great response from the AfricaHunting.com friends. It looks like a group could go from the area. Several have asked about buffalo hunts so if your serious let's direct message and set something up. I have been really interested in a trophy gemsbok but would rather just have a good hunt and time

Last edited by a moderator:
Namibia is the place to see alot of oryx and to kill giant and shoot culls. I could have killed a 40 inch bull on my last trip with mass. Guinea fowl spooked him coming into the water up and close but I had a shot before he decide to come in. I shot a 37" cull because there so dang many lol was my 4th with a bow.

I may be interested in a future group hunt in Africa, something around here, or even just getting together and burning a bit of powder or shooting some bows. Looks like there really is a pretty big group of folks in the surrounding area.

I’m also pretty open to suggestions of country and species, although I certainly have some hitlist species.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!