St. Louis MO hunting buddy search

Anthonyt42

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Looking to find a person from St. Louis MO area that wants to go to Africa for a hunt. My friends, family, hunting buddies all either don't want to go or can't afford to go. I went 1 time in 2019 by myself and dying to go back. My availability is all june, july, and early August. Im a school teacher so hard to plan during school year. Depending on what happens for the canadian border and if my bear hunt gets postponed again I can go 2021, 22, or 23. Although 21 May be pushing it for my wife after my nilgai hunt. Pretty much get along with everyone. I found having multiple hunters helps keep cost down slightly. Im open to areas and species. Looking for someone dependable and honest. Doesn't mind a good whiskey. Preferably not a super liberal person. My kids and wife are laughing at me now as this seems like a dating site request.

Is Kansas City close enough?
In 38 years of voting, I have never voted for a Democrat.
The 35 Whelen is the greatest non DG hunting round ever developed
As for pulling a cork I'm more of a beer man myself, a cold castle goes down great after a day's hunt.

3913A4FA-B3B7-4962-8DD4-73D469B61123.jpeg
If you play your cards right Delta could make a “woke” advertisement if the right fellow AHer swipes right on you! LMAO, good luck, look up AH group hunt, the guys always seem to have a blast. I want to thank @TOBY458 for letting me use his picture in this post. Lol

Looking to find a person from St. Louis MO area that wants to go to Africa for a hunt. My friends, family, hunting buddies all either don't want to go or can't afford to go. I went 1 time in 2019 by myself and dying to go back. My availability is all june, july, and early August. Im a school teacher so hard to plan during school year. Depending on what happens for the canadian border and if my bear hunt gets postponed again I can go 2021, 22, or 23. Although 21 May be pushing it for my wife after my nilgai hunt. Pretty much get along with everyone. I found having multiple hunters helps keep cost down slightly. Im open to areas and species. Looking for someone dependable and honest. Doesn't mind a good whiskey. Preferably not a super liberal person. My kids and wife are laughing at me now as this seems like a dating site request.
I love it. Let’s chat and see where it goes
Seriously I may be available but I’m looking for a good buffalo as well as plains game.

Uh - go by yourself? I mean seriously - I do it all the time. Works great - lots of fun - never an argument.

Have done eight SA and Namibia hunts by myself and ten with spouse and one with friends. All were good and I would not hesitate to go by myself again.

We do have numerous hunters in Missouri who are members of AH.
Krish
St. Peter's MO

I was in the same situation in 2017, and I went alone to Africa.
I have no regrets, and will go alone, again, if I dont have a hunting buddy on next occasion.

Besides meeting like minded hunters here in AH I would suggest finding the nearest Safari Club International chapter and joining up. You will meet folks from your area who are planning hunts.

View attachment 393115If you play your cards right Delta could make a “woke” advertisement if the right fellow AHer swipes right on you! LMAO, good luck, look up AH group hunt, the guys always seem to have a blast. I want to thank @TOBY458 for letting me use his picture in this post. Lol
Hey buddy. Ya wanna go on a trip with me and my long barrel magnum? Lol!

Uh - go by yourself? I mean seriously - I do it all the time. Works great - lots of fun - never an argument.
Im not opposed to that again as I did it last time and still want to go back. Thought about enjoying company and maybe saving a few dollars. In the end going back again either way

I was in the same situation in 2017, and I went alone to Africa.
I have no regrets, and will go alone, again, if I dont have a hunting buddy on next occasion.
I agree. I will again either way.

View attachment 393115If you play your cards right Delta could make a “woke” advertisement if the right fellow AHer swipes right on you! LMAO, good luck, look up AH group hunt, the guys always seem to have a blast. I want to thank @TOBY458 for letting me use his picture in this post. Lol
I will check out the group hunt. Thanks

Have hunted Africa on 7 occasions 4 with my son, 2 alone, 1 with wife.

I live in southern IL. Been to Namibia three times twice by my self. I went once to south Africa didn't care for the place I hunted in the limpopo but the northern cape was fun. I plan on going back to hunt buffalo and will probably another trip to Namibia to stalk eland,kudu,orxy and mt zebra with my bow. Yes the more hunters will save money. Plus it's fun to talk about hunts at camp fire.

Anthonyt42, I went on an AH group hunt in 2018. Everyone in camp had a great time. It is my firm belief that most if not all AH members would make good hunting buddies if given the opportunity. If my health permitted it, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to go on another AH group hunt.

I'll go with ya! I'm in Southeast MO...its kinda close to STL. I know some good places there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg