Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
SSI really pulled one out of the hat for me. As many of you know the taxidermist who did my dip/pack conveniently "forgot" to put my floating bones in my crate. So.... then the Cecil nonsense happened and it was looking pretty grim for the possibility to get them home to me. Well, fast forward a year and the SSI team got it done. As of noon today they were at my dads house after he went and picked them up for me from the warehouse. USFW cleared them and in a few weeks they will be home where they belong. I'm so very happy and unbelievably grateful to Rosella and Robert who have worked so hard for me for the last almost 2 years getting all of my family's trophies home to us. I've said it before and will say it again. There is only 1 import company I will ever do business with and that's the wonderful folks at SSI. Over this time I'd like to say that we've become friends and I just can't say enough good things about them. After talking to Rosella at least weakly and many times daily I'm so excited to finally finally get to meet them in person at DSC coming up.
For those who say this was a pre ban lion I can tell you USFW doesn't care and hasn't for a long time. They have no interested in doing what's right if one of their folks decides to screw with you. Thank God for SSI, they will fight for you and they care about your trophies and memories as much as you do. This was a great pre Christmas Christmas present!!!!!
9AC2CCE6-565D-4AF1-81B8-212B2C07AAF0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you Gizmo!

Awesome, early Christmas for you. Forrest

Kind of story we like to hear!

Awesome, glad you got them home!

(y)

This is Rosella writing.....I just got home after spending the last 10 hours at the office and as Robert was handing me a glass of wine to unwind, he asked me to sit down and just take a moment to read this. Gizmo, I am humbled and energized to read your kind words after a long day and knowing how happy you are, makes the long days worth while. Thank you caring enough to share your experience so that others know that we really do care enough to go above and beyond. I'm taking a quick dinner break then back for a few more hours to make sure other hunters are getting their trophies home for Christmas! Looking forward to seeing you all in Dallas! Best, Rosella

Congrats @gizmo! great to hear

Right on my brother! Very happy for you and I couldn't agree with you more about Robert and Rosella. They are not only experts in their field but the are great to talk to. If my PH gets a leopard tag for next year they will once again be handling my trophy shipment. This time I hope Mr. Spots will be in that crate. Happy holidays my friend.

Right on my brother! Very happy for you and I couldn't agree with you more about Robert and Rosella. They are not only experts in their field but the are great to talk to. If my PH gets a leopard tag for next year they will once again be handling my trophy shipment. This time I hope Mr. Spots will be in that crate. Happy holidays my friend.
Merry Christmas to you too Johnny B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaDost

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg