Spot and Stalk Bowhunting Outfits

coaster500

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have a question for you folks. I am looking for Outfits that allow or specialize in spot and stalk with a bow, in my case a longbow? I have no objections to blinds or tree stands but if I'm going to go to Africa (most likely South Africa) I want to experience some of it in the open.

Any help will be appreciated...

Thank you

Hi Coaster500

We can surely accommodate you!
I have my own land that is mostly kept aside for bow hunting but acquired a new concession area that is bow hunting only and has never been hunted on before so spot and stalk will be very possible.

Please send me a pm should you be interested?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Spot and stalk is what we do!

Ed Here from EAI Outdoors. We have over 500,000 acers in the Eastern Cape of which 70,000 is bow only. I myself am an archer and understand the unique needs of my fellow bow hunters. We prefer to bowhunt spot and stalk and our area is uniquely suited to this style of hunting. We have some vegetation that stays green all year long and offers good concelment. We also have terrian features that allow us to get in close. Spot and Stalk Kudu is one of our specialties!

We have a five animal package for 7 full days hunting (9 days total) and including Kudu, blesbuck, implala, springbuck and wart hog starting at $3,200.00USD. Please note all of our PH's for bowhunting are bowhunters themselves not just rifle guides picking up money on the side from bowhunters. I am able to make all air arrangements for you and am only a phone call away to answer your questions. We have many bowhunting references on request. Please contact me for more details.

Thank you Ed, Louis for your help....I am putting the parts together looks like 2011 is going to be possible. I wil be getting back to you for a final decision soon.

KIp

Coaster500

It's sure that with those guys you will have exactly what you ask for, they are famous in their passion and if they tell you something, especially on african-hunting forum, you can be sure that they will desserve it and do their best to make you happy...

You must perhaps spit your trip in two because personaly it's will be difficult for me to take a decision, they are good all two..

Coaster 500
Let me know what species you are looking for. We have some awesome walk and stalk properties in Zim and I will gladly assist if I can, and obviously if Zim is considered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg