spot and stalk black bear hunt wanted

Just heard the bears are starting to come out up north.
People are winding up to start baiting, etc.

Just got a huge dump of snow in a spring storm. When it melts there should be some hungry bears running around.

Wish I knew a decent outfitter I could suggest. I'll ask around.

Just heard the bears are starting to come out up north.
People are winding up to start baiting, etc.

Just got a huge dump of snow in a spring storm. When it melts there should be some hungry bears running around.

Yep, I saw my first piles of bear crap at work a week and a half ago before the big dump of snow. It was still spring back then and it was probably flooded out of its den. Definitely a sign of things to come.

This site jumped out at me-although I've never used them:

Spring and Fall Bear hunting in Idaho's Selway Wilderness

That end of the road hunt with abundant wildlife to film sounds perfect for you and your wife Jamie. It might be worth a look see and some reference checking. Seven days and two bear seems pretty reasonable for $2600.

You might inquire with one of our members, Kelly Ross. He is a Canadian guide and outfitter. I haven't hunted with him myself but have corresponded at length with him regarding hunting in general. I imagine he can put you on the kind of hunt you are looking for, if not he might have a referral for you.

I would like to black bear hunting is Ontario too, since it's a short drive from where I currently live. Ontario is very beautiful, the bear hunting can be hit over miss depending on a number of factors. Just ask Skyline. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia are better bets. Quebec has black bear hunting too...hit and miss action.

I went to Ontario a while back and we picked the wrong year to go, there were blueberries everywhere and bears hardly moved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg