Sportsmen and women in California need to take action today!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
CA Alert – Contact Governor Brown Today!
Sportsmen and women in California need to take action today! Contact Governor Jerry Brown through SCI's Action Center and urge him to veto Senate Bill 464 and Assembly Bill 1525.

SB 464, Firearms Dealers: Storage and Security

Risk from Legislation: Severe new requirements for the storage of firearms.

SB 464 would require firearms dealers to secure firearms in one of the following ways: 1) store the firearm in a secure facility that is a part of the dealers' business premises; 2) secure the firearm with a hardened steel rod or cable of at least one-eighth inch in diameter through the trigger guard of the firearm (the steel rod or cable would have to be secured with a hardened steel lock that has a shackle; the lock and shackle would have to be protected or shielded from the use of a bolt cutter; and the rod or cable would have to be anchored in a manner that prevents the removal of the firearm from the premises); or 3) store the firearm in a locked fireproof safe or vault in the licensee's business premises.

AB 1525, Firearms Packaging and Literature Warnings

Risk from Legislation: Severe labeling/warning requirements in firearm packaging.

AB 1525 would require a specified statement relating to the risks of firearms and the laws regulating firearms to be included in the warnings on the packaging of firearms and descriptive materials that accompany firearms and in the instruction manual. These additional requirements would increase the production and distribution costs of manufacturers and the operational costs of retailers, which would likely be passed on to buyers in the form of higher prices.

Use SCI's Action Center to contact Governor Brown and voice your opposition to SB 464 and AB 1525!

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

Writing Gov Brown isn't going to help. The guy is as left wing as they come.

Governor Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, is the problem in California.

Cali needs another Regan

CA Alert – Contact Governor Brown Today!
Sportsmen and women in California need to take action today! Contact Governor Jerry Brown through SCI's Action Center and urge him to veto Senate Bill 464 and Assembly Bill 1525.

SB 464, Firearms Dealers: Storage and Security

Risk from Legislation: Severe new requirements for the storage of firearms.

SB 464 would require firearms dealers to secure firearms in one of the following ways: 1) store the firearm in a secure facility that is a part of the dealers' business premises; 2) secure the firearm with a hardened steel rod or cable of at least one-eighth inch in diameter through the trigger guard of the firearm (the steel rod or cable would have to be secured with a hardened steel lock that has a shackle; the lock and shackle would have to be protected or shielded from the use of a bolt cutter; and the rod or cable would have to be anchored in a manner that prevents the removal of the firearm from the premises); or 3) store the firearm in a locked fireproof safe or vault in the licensee's business premises.

Risk from Legislation: Severe labeling/warning requirements in firearm packaging.

AB 1525 would require a specified statement relating to the risks of firearms and the laws regulating firearms to be included in the warnings on the packaging of firearms and descriptive materials that accompany firearms and in the instruction manual. These additional requirements would increase the production and distribution costs of manufacturers and the operational costs of retailers, which would likely be passed on to buyers in the form of higher prices.

Use SCI's Action Center to contact Governor Brown and voice your opposition to SB 464 and AB 1525!

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)
all this extra crap is only to try and make the law abiding gun buyer think twice before he or she buys a gun,if one person refuses to buy a gun then the anti gunners win,and i dont believe brown would care if it worked.

Reactions: lcq

This is specifically designed to persuade firearms manufacturers that California is not a market that is worth messing with. Many manufacturers have already received that message loud and clear.
Woven from the same cloth as drop testing, micro stamping, etc.
Sadly, the law abiding gun owners of The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia are well and truly screwed.

Reactions: lcq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross