Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia
splitting-image-taxidermy-03.jpg

I can't seem to find any of the accessories on your website.
Hi there. Thank you for letting us know.
We recently updated the website with a "Products" tab. Here is the link to our various products/ accessories: https://www.splittingimagetaxidermy.co.za/products
Contact us if you'd like to find out more information on our products or services.
email info@splittingimagetaxidermy.co.za / telephone 041 811 9729

1633091293211.png

Hi there. Thank you for letting us know.
We recently updated the website with a "Products" tab. Here is the link to our various products/ accessories: https://www.splittingimagetaxidermy.co.za/products
Contact us if you'd like to find out more information on our products or services.
email info@splittingimagetaxidermy.co.za / telephone 041 811 9729

1633091293211.png

A quick note. Please put the price next to the item. Having to click multiple icons to find the price is just an annoyance. So much so I left the site before I did find the price for an item I was looking at.

Good luck with your sales.

A quick note. Please put the price next to the item. Having to click multiple icons to find the price is just an annoyance. So much so I left the site before I did find the price for an item I was looking at.

Good luck with your sales.
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it.
Once contact information is submitted on our website for a price enquiry, the prices appear on our products page and remain in the browser whenever you return to our site. Alternatively, a downloadable pricelist is available for all our products and services on the home page.

Thank you the downloadable price list worked great.

The products you offer look very nice, prices seemed reasonable as well!

Thanks again

Craig

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it.
Once contact information is submitted on our website for a price enquiry, the prices appear on our products page and remain in the browser whenever you return to our site. Alternatively, a downloadable pricelist is available for all our products and services on the home page.
Most people will not bother with this and you will loose potential sales. I understand that you are trying to build a client base with email contacts, but I fear you will loose much more than you gain. Please explain what the harm is in publicly posting the price next to each item.

Personally, as a potential buyer from your site...as soon as I realized you were looking for my info, I closed the website. I'm not likely to return for this reason.

I just used the phone number 18008008000 and a fake email, then it let me download. Still a royal pain in the ass. Much easier to show the prices I agree.

Be damned if I am giving out my phone number. Get spam calls all day long as it is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchkabody

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!