"Spise med Price, Babettes Feast"

PerH

AH veteran
Reaction score
Articles

The Danish brothers Price make here a 2 part food special about Karen Blixen at her estate in Denmark, talking about Africa and updating the Feast menu.

Adam hunts a lot and has been on some safaris.

Some years ago me and my lady worked with him and his crew on a Scottish hunt estate for a event a week. I was in the kitchens mostly.
Then a few months went and Downtown Abbey showed up on tele and we thought " hmm that looks very familiar "

If it cant be seen there outside Europe,its probably on Youtube.

PerH

AH veteran
Reaction score
Articles
Good you could see it abroad, they have a episode of hunting related food i think it was Season 2 of " Egnsretter " they are in tweed and shooting vest on the picture for the progrqm.

Sika98k

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Wild Deer Association of Ireland
Hunted
Kenya,Namibia, Croatia, Morocco Ireland,Scotland,Denmark, Romania, Sweden,Norway,Latvia,Germany,Hungary,
Very cool, thanks. Looks like I can view it from the states.

I need to work on my Danish though…;-)
Det er et skam !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UoowAvelo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ABOUT US

We believe that a hunter's experience should be cherished, and so we offer a service that honours those unique and special memories and equips you to tell your adventure story. Every part of your journey with us, from communication to craftsmanship is carefully considered in order to create an experience worth remembering.
Services Flyer 2.jpg
Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
Doc attached.
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there
KKovar wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Wow, great response regarding the title of a thread and an amazing site.
Jerycmeach wrote on Bullet Safaris's profile.
I am interested in hearing about your wild lion hunts.