Spiral Horn Hunting Package With A Twist - Best Price - Limited Packages 2022/2023

GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.game4africa.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA, SCI, Wildlife Ranching SA
spiral deal.png

Good Day Africa Hunting members.

We have come up with a great deal for all Africa Hunting members. This is your chance to plan a hunt in advance. With only a small deposit required you can save up for 2022 or 2023. Start planning your hunt of a lifetime to Africa. Any hunter who has been to Africa will tell you that the Spiral Horn animals are extremely elusive and challenging to hunt.

If there are any hunters who would like to exchange a spiral horn animal for something else there are some great options in this deal. Options such as swopping out the Bushbuck for a Zebra. Or swopping out the Nyala for a Waterbuck. Also see the optional Eland to complete the spiral slam. Or Lechwe added on for only $2200. Please feel free to contact us should you want different animals in the package.

PH no. PH 115/2019/EC
Outfitter no. HC50/2019 EC

1x1 Breakdown of your hunt

3 Animals Included:
X1 Kudu
X1 Bushbuck OR Burchell Zebra
X1 Nyala OR Waterbuck
Includes 7 Full days hunting, 8 nights’ accommodation at Game 4 Africa main Lodge.
Total Package $3650

2x1 Breakdown of your hunt
Each client Hunts the following species:
3 Animals Included:
X1 Kudu
X1 Bushbuck OR Burchell Zebra
X1 Nyala OR Waterbuck

Includes 7 Full days hunting, 8 nights’ accommodation at Game 4 Africa main Lodge.

Total Package $3450 per hunter.

The rates include:

· Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
· Trained trackers and skinners
· Accommodation in Lodges
· All meals and laundry
· Soft drinks ,beer, spirits and wine, during the hunt
· Rifle Rental
· All Transportation on safari & transport of trophies to taxidermist
· Hunting License
· Transport to and from Airport.
· Arrival and departure days no charge
· 15% gov Vat on Day fees
· Arrival and departure day

The rates do not include:

· Use of Ammunition only $2 per bullet
· Personal insurance
· Specialty food & drink items
· PH/guide and other staff gratuities
· Taxidermy
· Exportation of trophies
· Flights to and within South Africa
· Observers @ $150 each per day

We strive to get our clients the best possible animal and to have a full African experience as a whole. We hunt on large areas. Land varies between 10 000acres - 50 000acres. Some areas are high fenced containing some of the Big 5 species and you will hunt in amongst them, other areas are low fenced conservancies. Additional animals can be added during the hunt, Please email for full pricelist.
Feel free to follow us on Instagram or Facebook(Game 4 Africa Safaris) to get out latest updates,
We are a family run outfit and you are welcome to bring your wife and kids along for the experience.
Please feel free to email me for more information and to start planning your hunt.

Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik and Colin Coetzee

20190926_075828.jpg
20190731_091923.jpg
20190926_172539.jpg
20180712_162755.jpg
20180803_112650.jpg
20191022_104245.jpg
20191025_170713.jpg

Man I believe this is one hell of a deal. I am actually thinking real hard about doing this. A questions for you sir. Besides the Eland, can any additional animals be added to this package? Thank you!

Excellent deal for a first timer or someone that wants to complete the 4 spiral horns from the Eastern Cape. Anyway you look at it this is a great deal. Good luck

Man I believe this is one hell of a deal. I am actually thinking real hard about doing this. A questions for you sir. Besides the Eland, can any additional animals be added to this package? Thank you!

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the interest in the package.
Yes , We have over 30 plains game on our pricelist. While hunting these animals in the package you will come accross many other different species.
I will send you a PM, Please look at your Inbox.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Great deal! Could finish my spiral slam and have some days to add on other animals or days taking pictures. I see a new logo, is the information the same to wire money to you or has that changed as well?
Hi Sir,

Yip, New logo. We decided on the change of Logo as this one prints better on Shirts/Fleese tops hats etc etc.

Its the same, But lets talk on email about the wire instructions. I will re send them to you;)

Hope things are going well and work must be crazy for you during these Difficult times.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Excellent deal for a first timer or someone that wants to complete the 4 spiral horns from the Eastern Cape. Anyway you look at it this is a great deal. Good luck
Yes Sir, Fully Agree! Its a great deal with many options for all hunters to take!

Cant wait to get back in the field and hunting!

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee

Going back to Africa in 2022! Wife & I made our decision last night, and this morning I passed the information to Wik at Game 4 Africa Safaris. We are supper excited.

I wanted to thank you Wik for answering all my questions, and concerns and for your patience with me while trying to figure out this trip.

I e mailed wik this morning also and told him plan on me and my wife in 2022 as well. Just wired the deposit about an hour ago. I’m gonna add a couple animals and 1 day to the deal, so we can visit a game park or something along those lines. Don’t hesitate to ask me questions or whatever as I will be happy to help. We are all gonna have a great time!-john

Going back to Africa in 2022! Wife & I made our decision last night, and this morning I passed the information to Wik at Game 4 Africa Safaris. We are supper excited.

I wanted to thank you Wik for answering all my questions, and concerns and for your patience with me while trying to figure out this trip.
Hi Sir,

We are excited for 2022.
Its a pleasure. We are looking forward to it:)(y)

Kind Regards
Wik

I e mailed wik this morning also and told him plan on me and my wife in 2022 as well. Just wired the deposit about an hour ago. I’m gonna add a couple animals and 1 day to the deal, so we can visit a game park or something along those lines. Don’t hesitate to ask me questions or whatever as I will be happy to help. We are all gonna have a great time!-john
Awesome John. Cant wait to have you back again and chase those elusive Spiral Horned animals!(y)

This is a great deal on most of the animals I’m looking for on my next safari. I’ll send you a pm.

Very nice deal!

Is it 2022 yet? :D-Looking forward to seeing Mike and Steve and Rocky (and Wik) and eating the best oranges in the world and kudu meatballs (eland this time?) and Oomas crunchies in my chalet and stuff we shot on the brai. And maybe shoot another zebra for the skin or maybe a shoulder mount this time!
resize packers.JPG
resize zeb.JPG
resize trackers.JPG
waterbuck head.JPG

@Firebird, are you going to take your own rifle, or rent one? I guess I have quite a bit of time to decide. LOL!!!!!

Offering free rifle rental on their part is a nice perk. Took my own Rifle the first time and probably will again. Kind of want to take grandpas old .30-06 but would really like to shoot an eland with my .375, then again my .300 was awesome the first trip-lots of time to decide like you said.

Exactly and at $2 per round, it's a no brainer. I don't have a rifle like that, but if I had grandpa's rifle, I would definitely take it and shoot something with it. How beautiful is that.

Very nice offer I'm sure a wonderful place to see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg