Since 2022
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.randmfirearms.com
Deals & offers
ATTENTION AH!
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER SPECIAL SWAROVSKI PRICING TO AHer's!

I will update as I can on available in stock, ready to ship Swarovski optics.

Swarovski Z5i 2.4-12x50 L Plex (only 2 available)
Swarovski Z5 2.4-12x50 L Plex (only 2 available)

As per Swarovski Dealer agreement I can not advertise below MAP even on AH
Call me or PM for Special AH Pricing

swarovski-optik.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything with a smaller objective lens?

Those 50mm are great on an AR type gun, but on bolt guns they need to be mounted too high to really work.

Anything with a smaller objective lens?

Those 50mm are great on an AR type gun, but on bolt guns they need to be mounted too high to really work.
No sir, not on hand at this time,
Swarovski is behind on production still and we are waiting on more to come in.

Any 15x56 slc ?

Mark, please
PM me you contact information. I am interested in the 15x56 SLC as well.

Thanks Mark, another time R&M has come through for me with an excellent deal in optics, I sure miss just being able to run over and pick things up!

Thanks Mark, another time R&M has come through for me with an excellent deal in optics, I sure miss just being able to run over and pick things up!
Thanks Cody!
Sure miss you dropping by and chatting..

Great service excellent communication. thank you Mark

ATTENTION AH!
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER SPECIAL SWAROVSKI PRICING TO AHer's!

I will update as I can on available in stock, ready to ship Swarovski optics.

Swarovski Z5i 2.4-12x50 L Plex (only 2 available)
Swarovski Z5 2.4-12x50 L Plex (only 2 available)

As per Swarovski Dealer agreement I can not advertise below MAP even on AH
Call me or PM for Special AH Pricing
Glad I could help. Thanks for the purchase. Hope you enjoy them.
Looking for a good scope on for the 375. Please advise. Thank you.

These companies are OK with breaking MAP? I need a Z8i, can you help?

MAP = Minimum Advertised Price (run a sale flyer or communicate in writing a price that is less, you lose your dealership)

UMRP = Universal Manufacturer Retail Pricing (A scheme that forbids selling a product for less than this price under any circumstances, e.g. SubZero/Wolf, Rolex, Big Green Egg, etc.)

As far as I know, Swarovski doesn't enforce UMRP, only MAP, so any retailer can choose to do any deal they want with a buyer. I also know the margins on German glass are shockingly thin so getting much of a discount isn't frequent. In my dealings on Swaros with long relationships I get about 10% off plus free S&H on an average day and occasionally on a demo or old stock 15%. Same for Leica.

I’m not sure where you are picking that up. Mark is operating totally above board but at the same time doing his best to get us as good a price as possible within the constraints placed by the manufacturer.

I’m not sure where you are picking that up. Mark is operating totally above board but at the same time doing his best to get us as good a price as possible within the constraints placed by the manufacturer.

I didn't read that at all, @WAB. Breaking MAP is a personal decision of any retailer, only when you start putting a quote in writing or running a public advert do you run afoul of typical reseller agreements.

I've bought things from the sponsor and the transactions went just fine. If someone wants a "deal" on a highly prestigious product it never hurts to pick up the phone and ask, but asking here is probably not going to get the same answer in writing.

I must have misread, my apologies.

Thanks guys for the positive feedback.

You all are correct.
I can not put below MAP pricing in open market where all can see.
If anyone calls me I will get them the best price I can on an item.
I am not required to sell at MAP, we just can not advertise below MAP or mark below MAP even in store.
I will not post below MAP pricing as I can loose our dealership, unless it is a used scope or display scope that is out of packaging

Thanks
Mark

Contact me at shop
For pricing and availability on your needs

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg