Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci, dsc,
Hunted
US, South America, New Zealand, Africa, Canada, Spain, Turkey, Alaska, Mexico
Hunts provided by World Class Fishing and Hunting Outfitters...
Special packages for Red Stag, Tahr and Chamois. Red Stag hunts for only $6.500 which includes lodging, all gourmet meals, transportation to/from airport and professional guide on this 5 or 7 day hunt. Ranch is 45000 acres located on the south Island of New Zealand with our famous lodge nesstled in the mountains. No daily fees for these hunts!!

Check out all the details on our New Zealand page of our website. Give us a call to book or e-mail us.

**When you book a hunt with WorldclassfishingandHunting outfitters now you will receive one of the following on an Africa Hunt:

1. Three free plains game animals when you book your African Safari with World Class Fishing and Hunting. Choose from-Warthog, Impala, Blessbuck, Steenbuck, Duiker, Springbuck.
2. $1000.00 credit toward your Africa Hunting Trip.
3. Bring 2 or more hunters with you and hunt for free, No Daily rate!!

- Hunts are conducted in either the Limpopo area or south in Natal. Accomadations are 5 Star along with the food and PHs. All food and drinks are included
- Daily fees are $380.00 or if you have 2 hunters per PH it's $320.00
- Transportation from airport to Lodge and back is included as well as gun import.
- Price list for animals is on our website
- Bow and riffle hunting available
- We gurantee SCI book animals or you take another Free!!

Check out the great pricing and information under the Africa Tab on our website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross