Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Prime dates in a prime area for a Leopard available for 2018 in Zimbabwe

Available dates arrive on the 1st July hunt 2nd - 15th departure on the 16th .. 14 day hunt @ was $850 per day now $650 per day.

Not included:
Trophy fee $5000
Baits are $150 each
Pre baiting on request $200 a day X 3 days
Government ranger / Scout fee $70 per day as required ( only pay the days up until Leopard is taken )
If hounds are to be used then hounds permit $1500 plus Houndsman fee $5000
2% ZTA levy on total day rate and total exportable trophies .

Additional plains game can be hunted at trophy fee prices .

None hunters are $150 a day

Included is :
PH with vehicle
All meals and beverages
Daily laundry
Transfer to and from Bulawayo airport
Field prep and delivery of skins and skulls to local taxidermy for further processing.
All camp staff, cook , skinner & trackers

Area where hunt will take place is In Marula which is South West of Bulawayo.

full

full

full

full

Wayne Van Den Bergh
Nyamazana Safaris

Last edited by a moderator:
Adds up quickly.

Nice cats pictured.

Wayne is this hunt day time hours or will night time be permitted?

This would be a blind / bait type hunt and yes a light can be used for night time hunting.

If Hounds are booked I can reduce this to a 12 day hunt .. that way you will save $1700 on day rate which can go towards the special permit...

Some real nice cats Wayne!

Congratulations. I look forward to reading about the result.

Prime dates in a prime area for a Leopard available for 2018 in Zimbabwe

Available dates arrive on the 1st June hunt 2nd - 15th departure on the 16th .. 14 day hunt @ $850 per day .

Not included:
Trophy fee $5000
Baits are $150 each
Pre baiting on request $200 a day X 3 days
Government ranger / Scout fee $70 per day as required ( only pay the days up until Leopard is taken )
If hounds are to be used then hounds permit $1500 plus Houndsman fee $5000
2% ZTA levy on total day rate and total exportable trophies .

Additional plains game can be hunted at trophy fee prices .

None hunters are $150 a day

Included is :
PH with vehicle
All meals and beverages
Daily laundry
Transfer to and from Bulawayo airport
Field prep and delivery of skins and skulls to local taxidermy for further processing.
All camp staff, cook , skinner & trackers

Area where hunt will take place is In Marula which is South West of Bulawayo.

full

full

full

full

Wayne Van Den Bergh
Nyamazana Safaris

Merry Christmas to all AH members and prospective clients . I have just received a email from my client who booked this hunt in principal but with no deposit being paid as it was agreed that he would send a deposit early January . Due to personal developments he has had to cancel and hopes to book this hunt again once all is sorted , ( These things happen ) .. Therefor this hunt is back on the market and available for 2018...

I will be at the SCI convention booth # 3989 look forward to seeing you there.

Or email me.

All the very best for 2018

Wayne, I am sure you will get it sold asap. Excellent leopards. Good luck on the shows.

Come and visit us at Las Vegas / SCI: booth # 3989

Regards Wayne

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Some very nice cats! The first one in the last post is incredible.

Some very nice cats! The first one in the last post is incredible.
Yes it is Brickburn , both of these last 2 cats were awesome , their skull measurements were within a 1/16" of an inch almost exact and over 16" . These last 2 cats were hunted and taken within a few days of each other , the last pictured cat was from a bait on the 1st night and the top picture which you like was with hounds several days later . Both these hunters are great guys and good friends it was a awesome hunt and allot of fun.

Great cats..

I agree, great looking animals. Just out of curiosity, what percentage of the Leopard Hunters you book actually take an animal of this quality. I fully realize that Leopards are not guaranteed, but rather wondering what your success rate is.

I agree, great looking animals. Just out of curiosity, what percentage of the Leopard Hunters you book actually take an animal of this quality. I fully realize that Leopards are not guaranteed, but rather wondering what your success rate is.
Hi
In Zimbabwe we strive all of us or at least most of us especially ZPHGA PH members try very hard to target only mature big males . So the percentage will be high on good Toms . Success rate is a often asked question and from my experience hunting over 27 years it can greatly vary season to season as there are too many factors that can affect success or the lack of success , “ what the cat decides to do is anyone’s guess , will he find a female / will he decide to go on a walk about / will he kill something on route to your bait / will another Tom come into the area that disrupts the feeding / will he hear you or the PH make a noise / or see you leave the blind , is he smarter than most cats / will you miss / wound / will he find another bait / will he feed consecutively and then come from behind the blind the night you sit / and I could go on but I am sure you get the point “.
But in general it is a 50/50 and better in other concessions which are purely game ranches and Parks concessions so the success rate can be 80%-100% some years and less other years . Hope I have helped answer your questions.

Regards
Wayne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross