Special Leupold Pricing For AH

This is great and I may reach out sometime in the future. I have never really used Leupold products myself. I had two very old low end scopes that were Leupold one time so that isnt a fair measure of the product. I've used a lot of Vortex, ATN, and Ziess products. ATN and Ziess make excellent products. Vortex is a mixed bag depending on what one gets. I own about 7 Vortex products between scopes and bino's. 3 of the 4 I am looking to replace once I get some cash flow going again.
What would you recommend in a moderate price range for a low powered 1-4 or 1-6 power for an AR platform?Also 2 scopes for rifles that we mainly shoot prairie dogs and varmints with? Those two I really like the ability to have exposed turrets with accurate MOA adjustments as we reach out there a bit and wind is always an issue for us at distance. I like MOA equipment as I don't do the metric system. All my loading data, rifle dope, and range finders are based on the imperial system. Also super magnification isnt really needed. I rarely go past 16 power even at distances out past 500 yards which is really what I consider my maximum comfortable range shooting at live animals.
We use a lot of equipment here at the ranch and are always looking for good products that work as advertised and can take the abuse of being in the field year round, day in and day out. I have recently heard some good stuff on Leupold and am willing to give it a try as soon as we get the bulk of the season underway. Thank you for your generous offer. I absolutely support family owned Texas based businesses. I'm up here in the panhandle if we can ever be of assistance. Thanks, Erik

Erik will contact you!

PRICE DROP!
CLEARING OUT TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW STOCK ARRIVAL
CALL ME AT SHOP IF INTERESTED
Leupold #171552 VX6 HD 1-6x24 CDS FireDot Duplex ,MAP$1499 WAS $1300.00 SALE! $1250.00
Leupold, # 171563 VX6 HD 2-12x42 CDS FireDot Duplex, MAP $1699, WAS $1495.00 SALE! $1400
Leupold, # 180615 VX3 HD 1.5-5x20 CDS MAP $499 Sale! $419

shipping will be added to above prices

VX6HD 2-12x42 is SOLD!

Others still available

LAST ONE ! SPEACIAL SALE PRICE!
MAKING ROOM FOR NEW INVENTORY!
Leupold #171552 VX6 HD 1-6x24 CDS FireDot Duplex ,MAP$1499 SALE! $1200.00
Plus shipping

CLEARING OUT SOME DISPLAY SCOPES!

LEUPOLD 171700 VX5 HD 4-20X52 CDS TZL3 34MM SIDE FOCUS TMOA MAP $1799
AH SPECIAL PRICE !! $1455 PLUS SHIPPING

Just in, only the third one I have gotten.

Leupold Patrol 6 HD 1-6x24 Fire Dot Duplex #182398 MAP $1399 Call or PM for AH price if interested.

I got the first one and personally am running this scope on my CZ 458 Lott on my last safari, it did extremely well and I really like it as it is NON CDS.

Another AH'er has the second one I got hold of.

LEUPOLD SALE!
END OF SEASON SALE AS I CALL IT
LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND

Leupold #171552 VX6 HD 1-6x24 CDS FireDot Duplex ,MAP$1499, AH PRICE $1200.00
Leupold, # 171389 VX5 HD 2-12x42 CDS FireDot Duplex, MAP $1099, AH PRICE $950
Leupold, # 182398 PATROL 6HD 1-6X24 FireDot Duplex, MAP $1399 , AH PRICE $1080

PLUS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS

CALL ME AT SHOP
THANKS
MARK

WE STILL HAVE THESE AVAILABLE AT SPECIAL SALE PRICES!

Leupold #171552 VX6 HD 1-6x24 CDS FireDot Duplex ,MAP$1499, AH PRICE $1200.00
Leupold, # 171389 VX5 HD 2-12x42 CDS FireDot Duplex, MAP $1099, AH PRICE $900
Leupold, # 182398 PATROL 6HD 1-6X24 FireDot Duplex, MAP $1399 , AH PRICE $1050
Leupold, #180615 VX3 HD 1.5-5x20 CDS Duplex MAP $499, AH PRICE $450

PLUS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS

CALL ME AT SHOP
THANKS
MARK

Hello All AHer's
I would like to make the following statement.
If I have offended any one that has called recently by asking your AH user name to verify if you are an AH member I apologize.
I have received several phone calls in the last week asking for AH discount prices on optics and ammo.
Thru conversations with the callers I found out they are not registered members on the AH forum but lurkers or people doing web searches and finding the links to our AH specials. Some of these people have become offended and bad mouthed us on another forum I learned.
It is my policy that these special pricing only are for registered AH members on this forum.
Please don't be offended if I ask for your AH user name when calling.

Thank you all for the support you have shown us on this outstanding forum.

Mark

I recently began my first dealings with Mark and was pleased with the professionalism of the transaction.
It is unfortunate there are liars and cheaters who will abuse a simple and fair offering.
Liars and cheaters are easily offended by the truth. Thanks Mark, keep up the good work!

We are an authorized Leupold Dealer and would like to offer special AH pricing on Leupold products to members here.
Do to agreements with Leupold Dealer Services we can not advertise below MAP pricing.
So please call or pm me for AH member Leupold prices and product availability.
If calling make sure to ask for me, or leave your number and mention AH and I will get back to you.

THIS OFFER IS FOR USA RESIDENTS ONLY!
PER LEUPOLD AGREEMENT WE CANNOT SHIP OUT OF USA!

View attachment 456749
@R&M FIREARMS.
That rally sucks there are a lot of us on here that are not from the USA that would probably love to be in on the deals, but rules are rules.
Bob

Just in.
Leupold 171386 VX5HD 30mm
2-10x42 Plex
Non CDS Non FireDot

$899 plus shipping.

Leupold 171386 VX5 HD 2-10x42 Plex Non CDS Non FireDot $899 plus shipping
Leupold 180629VX 3HD 4.5-14x50 30mm CDS FireDot Twilight Hunter $799 plus shipping
Many other Leupold's on special sales also until December.
Call or PM me if you are looking for a particular model
As always no sales taxes if out of state sales.

Hey Guys and Gals!
If you are trying to reach me about anything PM here or call my cell. I am out of the shop for about 10 days recovering from a surgical procedure.

Mark

Hi all!
I am back in shop and wanted to thank all for the recent orders.

I will be at DSC and AH dinner. If anyone is needing any thing you can order and I will bring there, for those that I can’t ship too

SPECIAL WHILE SUPPLY LASTS!
Leupold 172367 VX5 HD 1-5x24 30mm FireDot Duplex
AH Special $995 credit card
$950 mail me a check
plus actual shipping

ONLY A FEW AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICING

CALL OR PM ME

MARK

HI ALL
IF YOU NEED ANYTHING UP UNTIL DEC 7TH GIVE ME A CALL
AFTER DEC. 7TH I WILL BE OUT OF SHOP REMAINDER OF YEAR DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS.

THANKS
MARK

Hi All!

Back in shop finally.
Give me a call if you are looking for anything.

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!