Special Leupold Pricing For AH

We are an authorized Leupold Dealer and would like to offer special AH pricing on Leupold products to members here.
Do to agreements with Leupold Dealer Services we can not advertise below MAP pricing.
So please call or pm me for AH member Leupold prices and product availability.
If calling make sure to ask for me, or leave your number and mention AH and I will get back to you.

THIS OFFER IS FOR USA RESIDENTS ONLY!
PER LEUPOLD AGREEMENT WE CANNOT SHIP OUT OF USA!

And this is one of the anti-competitive things I really hate about certain US manufacturers of things...

Update on available scopes
VX3 HD 182615 4.5-5x20 duplex
VX3 HD 180626 1.5-5x20 FireDot
VX5 HD 171386 2-10x42 Duplex
VX6 HD 171563 2-10x42 FireDot
VX6 HD 171552 1-6X24 FireDot
VX6 Patrol HD 182398 1-6x24 FireDot Duplex

Give me a call at shop if interested.

NOTICE:
From May 11,2022 until June 13,2022 I will be unavailable to take and fill orders!
I will be on vacation/safari in South Africa, I am the only one at shop that handles AH sales!

I have 1 Leupold VX6 #171552 1-6x24 CDS ZL2 FireDot left, 12% off MAP

Trying to finish up any orders or wants this month,
I will be unavailable for orders May 11 to June 11, 2022, will be on Safari

Last VX6 1-6 has been SOLD!

Mark,
I just wanted to let you know I received both of the scopes I ordered and they were in fine shape. Thanks again!

HH

Mark,
I just wanted to let you know I received both of the scopes I ordered and they were in fine shape. Thanks again!

HH
Good to hear and Thanks for the order

Just in SPECIAL PRICE!
ONLY 1 Leupold VX6 2-12x42 CDS FireDot Duplex #171563 $299.00 OFF MAP
ONLY 2 Leupold VX5 HD #171714 NON Firedot 3-15 x44 12% off MAP

SPECIAL PRICEING ON DISPLAY SCOPES
Changing out scopes in display case and these are marked way down.
Packages have been opened and scopes were on display only

1- Leupold 171563 VX6 HD 2-12x42 CDS FireDot $1380
1- Leupold 171700 VX5 HD 4-20x52 CDS $1480
1- Leupold 171714 VX5 HD 3-15x44 CDS $870

Call me if you are interested, These won't last long

Great scopes! Thanks Mark

I still have 1 VX6 1-6x24 FireDot Duplex on hand.#171522

I will be out and not taking orders from May 14 till June 14, 2022
I will be in South Africa on safari.

Hey Guys and Gals!

I will be out on Safari till June 10th

Will check pm’s when I can but not taking or shipping any orders till I return.

Thanks for all the support you have given us so far!

Hi All
I am back and here for any of your needs

I ordered ammo 2 weeks prior to my trip and got them in time. It was a pleasure talking and dealing with Mark. Thanks Mark (y)

Available and ready to ship

Leupold #171552 VX6 HD 1-6x24 CDS FireDot Duplex $1300.00
Leupold, # 171563 VX6 HD 2-12x42 CDS FireDot Duplex $1495.00

I will include free shipping UPS on the above two scopes. In the Lower 48 that is. To sweeten it up

This is great and I may reach out sometime in the future. I have never really used Leupold products myself. I had two very old low end scopes that were Leupold one time so that isnt a fair measure of the product. I've used a lot of Vortex, ATN, and Ziess products. ATN and Ziess make excellent products. Vortex is a mixed bag depending on what one gets. I own about 7 Vortex products between scopes and bino's. 3 of the 4 I am looking to replace once I get some cash flow going again.
What would you recommend in a moderate price range for a low powered 1-4 or 1-6 power for an AR platform?Also 2 scopes for rifles that we mainly shoot prairie dogs and varmints with? Those two I really like the ability to have exposed turrets with accurate MOA adjustments as we reach out there a bit and wind is always an issue for us at distance. I like MOA equipment as I don't do the metric system. All my loading data, rifle dope, and range finders are based on the imperial system. Also super magnification isnt really needed. I rarely go past 16 power even at distances out past 500 yards which is really what I consider my maximum comfortable range shooting at live animals.
We use a lot of equipment here at the ranch and are always looking for good products that work as advertised and can take the abuse of being in the field year round, day in and day out. I have recently heard some good stuff on Leupold and am willing to give it a try as soon as we get the bulk of the season underway. Thank you for your generous offer. I absolutely support family owned Texas based businesses. I'm up here in the panhandle if we can ever be of assistance. Thanks, Erik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!