Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI and PHASA
Hunted
South Africa and Zambia
Hi there guy's I would like to introduce my new hunting packages 2010. These species will all be trophy animals. This is a perfect opportunity for a first time hunt in Africa.

Spiral Horn Safaris
Valid from: 02/01/2010 to: 11/28/2010
Louis van Bergen +27 76577 6292
See email and website information below.

Packages for 2010 Package 1: $ 3,570 normal value: $4850
5 days
1 x Impala
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Greater Kudu

Package 2: $ 4,280 normal value: $5870
7 days
1 x Impala
1 x Greater Kudu
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Warthog

Package 3: $ 6560 normal value: $7360
7 days
1x Gemsbuck
1x Impala
1x Eland
1x Blue Wildebeest

Book any of these packages and you receive a free impala female.

Hunt must be taken in 2010.

The above rates include the following:

The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company

Above RATES EXCLUDE: Accommodations prior to and after safari. Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces. Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination. Rifle hire - per Rifle per day (includes ammunition). Gratuities.

Kind Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi guy's there are still some spots open I feel that it is the perfect opportunity for a first hunt to Africa and it is real value for money please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
Louis van Bergen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg