www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
Melchoir Germany (640x360) (3).jpg

6 Nights/5 Full Hunting Days.
All Inclusive in price $3500
Hunting in the Eastern Cape, South Africa.

Please visit our website for all photos or view our latest DVD

Feel free to contact me via PM or send me an email for full details

Last edited by a moderator:
What is included in this offer? The species in the thread title?

Yes, all 5 Trophies

View attachment 170172
6 Nights/5 Full Hunting Days.
All Inclusive in price $3500
Hunting in the Eastern Cape, South Africa.

Please visit our website for all photos or view our latest DVD

Feel free to contact me via PM or send me an email for full details
If you need full details please send me your email address

Kudu is hunted early mornings or late afternoons. Hilly country with semi dense bush. Walk and Stalk
Kudu.JPG

Duiker is hunted throughout the day, but early mornings and late afternoons normally deliver better trophies. Very slow walk and stalk through thick cover, stopping in slight clearings for a few minutes at a time.
Andreas Germany.jpg

Difficult to stalk as they generally keep to the open plains. Due to high numbers and lots of solitary Rams, we walk and stalk them anytime of day. By making use of dry riverbeds and small valleys, we get within shooting distance....most of the time.
Pakistan.jpg

The "Poor mans Buffalo" is a very tough animal if you don't make your first shot count. Bull can be solitary, in bachelor herds or in breeding herds. We like to take the solitary or bachelor bulls that has been pushed out of the herds. They move between open plains and semi bushy areas
Brazil.jpg

Impala can be found anywhere at anytime. Single, Bachelor Groups or in breeding groups are common place. Again, we like to leave the breeding herds alone as far as possible.

Pakistan.jpg

Note to everybody: Sometimes the info I need to give to anybody is a lot and all contained in a prepared document, hence why I ask for email address

This is a very good price on that hunt!!

This is a very good price on that hunt!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois