Special Hippo & Crocodile Hunt In Luangwa Valley Zambia

Good morning All,
I hope that you notice that we was changed the price in this offer to make it even a bit more attractive.
Best regards from Luangwa.
Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
12,500 for 1x1 7 days with Hippo and Croc trophy fees included. Incredible

That's a great deal, Michael. Would sign up for this but having shoulder surgery in 3 days. Maybe next time.

Good day Michael,

i have not been to Zambia, however i have been looking at some possibilities.

What time period would be available later this year. I am recovering from knee replacement now.

Is there a possibility to add a few days and possible have a chance at some additional game in the area?

Which airport would a hunter arrive at that the journey would begin?

Your past clients have taken some nice trophies, were these pictures from 2022?

What would be estimated size of a crocodile that a hunter would have a chance at?

That's a great deal, Michael. Would sign up for this but having shoulder surgery in 3 days. Maybe next time.
Hi Charles, hope your shoulder surgery going fine, and for sure we looking forward to see you Sue back here when you recovering my friend !

Good day Michael,

What time period would be available later this year. I am recovering from knee replacement now.

Is there a possibility to add a few days and possible have a chance at some additional game in the area?

What would be estimated size of a crocodile that a hunter would have a chance at?
Good Day James,
Hope for your recovery !
Good time for this river hunting is June-September, that croc on the photo one of our clients took last year, hippo on the photo 2021, hippo is no problem. Anyhow the sizes we aiming for the croc is 12-14 foot, and it's a combination of walking after the river and spotting around 9-10am in the morning when they coming up on the sand banks for sunning, then we baiting as well. I was writing you an email James where I explain that you can extending your hunting days to 10 days, there will be extra charge of $1,070/day over the 7 days hunting. So if the croc or hippo is not taken by some reason or wounded and lost we return back the trophy fees off course, but this have never happens up to now...
Best regards,
Michael
Good day Michael,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.