SPAIN: Spanish Grand Slam March 2018

Discussion in 'Hunting Reports Europe' started by Graba, Apr 6, 2018.

1. flatwater bill

flatwater bill AH Elite

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA endowment member/Life member
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
    Grabass................thanks for that report...............very nice. I always appreciate seeing people enjoying more that just a kill or two. You look to be enjoying life!..I love Spain. Have hunted red stag there. Tried to do what you just did some years ago. At that time it was not possible to import a rifle from where I was living. Was a deal breaker for me at the time....This post made we want to hunt there again...........great food, fun people, and some damn fine wine.......................thanks for the post................FWB

2. Graba

Graba AH Member

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI and DSC Lifetime
    Hunted:
    Bongo, Dwarf Buffalo, Duiker
    everyone should try to do one of these hunts. The people were just amazing and even when roaming lost around Valencia they were most polite and helpful.
    I do believe that Global probably has numerous contacts for either the Slam or one of the individual species.
    For the $s, it was by far a great economical hunt.
    g