MPN

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand
If you enjoy bowhunting WhiteTail and have not considered SD you may want to reconsider. Good numbers and some dandy bucks. I was fortunate enough to arrow this stud on my sixth sit at 30 yards.

IMG_1867.jpg
IMG_1859.jpg

Congratulations on getting a fine buck.

That is one heck of a deer. Great tine length

Congrats. He is a beauty
Glen

Great buck, congrats!

Beauty!

MPN,

Beautiful buck! congrats...! Always looking for a good archery outfitter in the west. Were you set up in a tree stand, ground blind, spot & stalk? Can you PM me the outfitter's contact info?

Yep! That Buck is a stud.

Stunning Buck, congratulations.

Fire...scott with b&aa handled my booking for this hunt. Contact scott and he will set you up. Blinds and stands were used depending upon wind.

Thanks all, very fortunate to have the opportunity on him.

Great trophy! A lot of meat too!

Nice...

Very nice, congrats!!!!! My son did a hunt in SD this year, and he was able to harvest a small pronghorn, and a respectable 4x4 white tail. We are planning on doing a trip together next year. Also, you have a 99.99 % guaranteed to get tag during the archery season, vs. the gun season. I've been hunting SD for pheasant & deer since 2000, and it's a great place to hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois