South Dakota’s Governor

I think she's way too smart to get sucked into the DC swamp. She's doing much more good right where she is by standing up to the DC sewer sludge. Maybe her brains and guts will rub off on some of the useless and worthless turds "running" other states.

While we can always hope there is a very slim chance of it happening.

The vast majority of the voting public is in the large cities where they stand there with their hands stretched out just waiting for the next social program to start.

A sad fact is that it is quite possible that SD will head that way also once the freeloaders outnumber the working folks. Look at what has happened to Colorado. With the government offering all kinds of incentives for the California companies to move here they soon do. Then they bring their employees with them that vote the same way that they did in California, they quickly turned a great state into another California. And while the liberal leaning area is along the front range they outnumber the rest of us 3 or 4 to 1.

Like the doe

Does she have any sisters?

As we all know Colorado has lost it. Today’s news-“DENVER (CBS4)– The way sex offenders are labeled is changing in Colorado. The board that sets state standards voted today to change the term “sex offenders” to reflect so-called “person-first” language.”

You could live in ky, and have libtard Andy for a governor!

I thought it over and, Nope I’ll keep the one we have!
I was going to suggest the Vegas mobster but he's too much the corruptifornicator.

Have a lot of respect for that lady and the stances she has taken....a true conservative with some guts...several of these governors are holding the line against the DC Marxist Trash.

Say hello to your next VP.

Count me as a fan of hers. Great state, great gov!

You ever notice how an attractive woman looks SO much better with a gun???
you should see the calender that comes out every 2 years that a bunch of young ladies put together and donate money collected to charity. WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg