Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories Canda
Photo posted today on South Dakota Big Bucks.

C6D90E93-1709-416E-A9E4-25ABDC1ED64A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, but she already has a brake on that rifle. Deduct 1 point for muzzle brake. Plus 1 point for going out and actually hunting, so sitting at even.

Now...caliber used...please let that be a long or magnum action rifle and not a 6.5CM. PLEASE!!!

Nice, but she already has a brake on that rifle. Deduct 1 point for muzzle brake. Plus 1 point for going out and actually hunting, so sitting at even.

Now...caliber used...please let that be a long or magnum action rifle and not a 6.5CM. PLEASE!!!
Who cares even if it is a 6.5 man bun? She headed out and got it done.

Our governor here in Colorado wants to ban meat along with a lot of other things

Plus 2 for her choice in optics;)

Congrats to her. For all you lamenting your Gov, take solace, you could live in Oregon. I recently saw our esteemed knucklehead was the least liked Gov in the USA. Believe me, it’s well earned.

She’s a good old SD rancher has to be a 270 or 06.

Kristi Noem has rated A- Number 1 in my book for a long time now. Ever since she stood up to the Woke and or Biden agenda. Seeing her posed with a nice Buck that I suppose she shot, just adds fuel to my "fire." There are a lot of State Governors that could and or should be taking lessons from her.

I reckon she would look cute in a pithy on an African ssfari. Can VP's do that?
1) Thanks for the morning laugh Kevin.
2) I don't see why not. Not sure on the Pithy but at the very least she should go to Africa. I have to believe, dollars to donuts, that she feels that pull based on some of the same historical context that pulls many of us from the states.
3) Anyone know if DeSantis hunts? I guess it doesn't matter - his common sense and politics seem to be spot-on, and that would be terrific on it's own.

I shoot CowBoy Fast Draw and she and her daughters have shot with us a few times when she was free.next June we will be putting on the National Championships in Deadwood where it all began and she will be there with us.super lady and maybe a future President

I think she's way too smart to get sucked into the DC swamp. She's doing much more good right where she is by standing up to the DC sewer sludge. Maybe her brains and guts will rub off on some of the useless and worthless turds "running" other states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.