South African wall taking shape!!

Ty Howard

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Getting really exciting!

Kudu and waterbuck forms arrived. The skins will be ready at the tannery within 2 weeks.

Kudu and waterbuck on each end, wildebeest top center, and blesbok and impala middle center. Zebra full skin will be on the floor.

IMG_3978.JPG

IMG_3980.JPG

IMG_3747.JPG

IMG_3153.JPG

Exciting times! We look forward to the finished result pics!

Scared the hell out of me. I thought they were building a wall in South Africa ala USA/Mexico. LOL

Keep showing us the progress. Planning space is all part of the game.

Yep I was concerned with the title. Man that is a stud Buck in the last picture.

I thought the same thing. Lol.

South African wall :E Scared:

NO,NO,not south Africa,MEXICO.!!!

Love the mass on that whitetail!

Man where can you hunt monster whitetail like that in South Africa???:ROFLMAO:

Looking good! Wow, that is a monster whitetail, congrats. Care to share some details of the hunt?

Wow, I love non-typical deer. Again, congrats, that is one in a life time monster!

state of the art animal.

looking good

do you do your own finishing/taxidermy work???

think yu need a nice buffalo skull in the middle would really finish off the wall

kind regards

Hard to get AH members to focus on whitetail...237 bowkill will do it everytime...hell of a buck! Looking forward to final pics!

Love the form for the whitetail. Looks a lot like one of Joe Coombs's. I did my bow buck and a doctor's from last year on one of those. Love his forms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross