South African Outfitter Reviews

Welcome to AH. I live in eastern Kansas so PM me if you would like to speak over the phone sometime.

Welcome to AH. I‘m sure you’ll find info on this site that will help you.
Part of the fun is planning your safari.

Welcome to AH!

I have bowhunted with Hannes Els at Limcroma Safaris, and I would be happy to answer your questions or provide any details about my own experience. I have done quite a few outfitted bowhunts in several different countries, and in my experiences, Limcroma is one of the best. Their PHs or guides are all actually bowhunters themselves which is not always a given on a bowhunt. They know what they are doing and have a profound understanding of the small deals necessary to successfully accommodate bowhunters. The lodge and accommodations are first-class, and the quality of trophy game is exceptional. I cannot recommend Hannes' operation highly enough.

This! :S Agree: and another thumbs up for Limcroma Safaris! (y)

You would be hard pressed to find a more experienced bow hunting outfitter in Africa. These guys are amazing! Send me a message anytime for a reference or questions.

Hello PS3,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard PS3. From the response you've had, you can see that AH members have already hunted with a number of the outfitters you asked about. Covid has taken a real toll on the number of 2020 hunts that were planned and then later had to be canceled. So far the prognosis for 2021 isn't all that clear either. AH is probably the best site to keep up on what is happening regarding the possibility / probability of hunting in Africa. In the meantime buy a "Perfect Shot mini addition for Africa II" and practice, practice, practice.

Welcome and best of luck planning your bow safari. I'm a rifle hunter personally, but the advice you've received so far will steer you in the right direction.

welcome welcome welcome

sent you a pm too

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg