SOUTH AFRICA: Wing Shooting In South Africa

Sounds like a blast, no pun intended.

Do you hold this every year around the same time?

@PeteG , usually in April, but this year the sunflowers were planted early. The pigeon shooting will be good until the end of May.

Sounds like an awesome time.
Would love to try make it next year.
In Pretoria tomorrow till Tuesday then back over Easter in Bloem with the in laws.

Seems some of my post disappeared.

Sounds like an awesome time.
Would love to try make it next year.
Its a pity about my travel timing, Im In Pretoria tomorrow till Tuesday then back over Easter in Bloem with the in laws.

With 10 days to go, the flocks have begun to arrive.
IMG-20170220-WA0013.jpg

I'm jealous!

Part of the gift each person gets............Rocky Logo on the Gerber.

@BRICKBURN , I will save you piece of biltong...
RCKNIFE.jpg

Wow....that´s not Córdoba, but it looks better.....I see you gonna have some shootguns claiming for a break.....:D

Last edited:
Today, we spent making the trophies. Used cedar that has cured for 5 years.
rctrophies.jpg

Trophies just need oiling and bases.
20170225_121638.jpg

subject to us all surviving till then :E Big Grin: @Traditional Mozambique Safaris ,simon please put Team Takeri for next year, and @PeteG you on it if the madam will allow it......:D......would have been a good one for this year as bday on 3rd ....:E Hmmm:maybe not....:D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Drunk::D Booze::E Celebrate:...last day would be a bit painful me thinks.....:A Laughter:

@spike.t , gonna luv seeing you in a skirt for the opening dinner!!!

......Team Takeri for next year, .......

If you need someone that can shoot a shotgun straight, I'll let you have first draft pick.
I even have my own skirt to bring along

If you need someone that can shoot a shotgun straight, I'll let you have first draft pick.
I even have my own skirt to bring along
How about a AH team?? Looks like it would be a BLAST! Spike probebly has enough skirts for everyone....

@Mekaniks sounds like a good plan, with a bit of trophy hunting afterwards.

How about a AH team?? Looks like it would be a BLAST! Spike probebly has enough skirts for everyone....

nah used to have a lot of "donated" bras and couple of gstrings hanging behind the bar ;) but no skirts......and my kilt doesnt fit me any more as grown a bit since left school......:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg