Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
(be aware of these frauds)
They also uses a name
CCSA Hunting & Safari
and
Elberveldt Game Breeders

(Be Aware). We have been in contact with CCSA Safari based in Masina Limpopo South Africa in June this year and made plans to go and hunt with CCSA run and ruled by PH Jewell Crossberg.
In the beginning it was all ok but straight after 1 day we realize that they are not true gentlemen's. Lying about everything. Our living conditions was that bad that he was literally filling up water bottles from the tap and putting them back in to fridge. Many times I have found Lime and other dirt in the water and on complain we just got dose of anger from Jewel.
Toilets were leaking. And several other hygiene issues.
But these are not the only issues I'm complaining about.
We were 2 hunters have booked a set of 16 animal booked between us.
We have been promised the availability of good 8 animals each.
On our second day we have realizes that it's not true. They don't even have most of the animals we booked.

I have been literally forced to shoot the any animal we see while tracking with PH Jewel. When ever he sees something he kind of force me Shoot Shoot and when I use to ask how much you will charge me, he says don't worry just shoot and later charged us the fortune and our budget for our own animals what we wanted to shoot were messed up.
We have both promised that will have a good Kudu bull each 50inch plus he promised.
But on my 4th day after looking for Kudu for 4 days and while Drving around we saw some kudus and as usual he forced shoot shoot quick quick without telling me which one and how big they are etc.
I end up shooting a very young kudu hardly around 40 and he charged me the full price and When I asked why didn't you tell me to shoot and all I get is another dose for anger from jewel.
My other friend who apart from Impalas found nothing out of his 8 animals he wanted to shoot, so he ended up shooting 2 Impalas and 1 Red Hartel beast which they said they said that they not suppose to be shooting red Hartel beast this year but he let him shoot for his greed of money.

My biggest disappointment is that i though that now we are here and there nothing much we can do now so let's ask them if he can provide us a camera man who can make some videos of couple of animals we shoot so we at least have a memory to take with us.
Mr Jewel called some one called Ricky and he said he is professional cameraman which we later found out that he was a son of Jewel friend and had normal handy camera with no experience.
He charged us coupe of days of filming fee and promised us that we will get our DVD when we leave. On the day we were leaving he said it's not ready and he will post it to me. And I'm chasing them for it and now they are saying that it's not their problem anymore I should contact Ricky the camera man directly. He is also just ignoring me and it's now been nearly 3 months.

These are only few things I have mentioned to you guys but we have been through a lot while there.
Imagine someone wants to a trip of their life time and someone who can only afford to do this maybe once in the lifetime had to go through all this.
Every single worker I met their were un happy and said Jewel is a very aggressive man and don't even pay them properly and on many occasions one guy told me that pls don't give him Tip in front of Jewel as he takes a share from their tip too.
Imagine his corrector and he use to tell us that he owns the place. Which we found-out later that he dose not.

He was not going to even feed us breakfast the last day but when we asked where is our breakfast and when we complained only then he arranged the breakfast for us after our last day morning hunt. So we had to hunt hungry that morning.

I have been told by workers that no one has ever comes back to them and many peoples couldn't even complain to anyone knowing Jewel is the only boss.

Hope this will help some members being robbed by these fraudsters.

Many Thanks

Best Regards

Syed Rizwan
Director
Exquisite Cars Limited
125 Lambs Lane South
Rainham, RM13 9XJ

T: +44(0)8444 148 258
F:+44(0)8446 820 885
M:+44(0)7931 331 277
E: syed@exquisitechauffeurs.co.uk
W: www.exquisitechauffeurs.co.uk

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a very bad hunt sir. I'm sorry this happened to you.
Thank you for sharing.
Perhaps this outfitter will hear of your complaint and respond here!

Also sorry to hear about your bad hunt. thank you for taking the time to write a detailed report so we know exactly what about your hunt was problematic (sounds like ALL of it was bad!).

hi syed welcome. now..... nobody can force you shoot something you dont want to shoot........you say this happened on multiple occasions .......and everything else from water , food, accommodation .....basically was kak, so why didnt you tell him from day one you were not happy? you and your friend just went along with what seems like a very bad trip............

hi syed welcome. now..... nobody can force you shoot something you dont want to shoot........you say this happened on multiple occasions .......and everything else from water , food, accommodation .....basically was kak, so why didnt you tell him from day one you were not happy? you and your friend just went along with what seems like a very bad trip............

We did tell him on many occasions but as mentioned that he was a very angry man and was ready for arguments Always. And since we we're there all the way from uk so we was just trying to compromise some how as We couldn't just come back from there.

Sorry to hear, but thanks for sharing so others can be on the lookout

I don't recognize the outfitter name not sure that he has ever posted here. Would like to hear his side of the story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross