SOUTH AFRICA: TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS Hunt Report

Congratulatios on a great hunt! I enjoyed your telling of the story. Nice job. Your friend, Brian

Congratulatios on a great hunt! I enjoyed your telling of the story. Nice job. Your friend, Brian
Much appriated Brian, thanks.

Just got started reading this report. Wow in that offhand shot and great buffalo bull. Fantastic old bull and what a great experience! Well done!

OK finished the read. Congratulations to you both and Tsala. All great trophies! Cool that you took some time for the extras, always worth it to round out a trip;)

It's truly wonderful to have a bride who enjoys hunting as much as you do. As I read your post about the Crock hunt, I can almost hear the excitement in her voice as she tells the story. You are blessed to share these memories together. And she did it with a beautiful custom made pre-64 M70 300H&H!

Congratulations to you on some wonderful trophies as well. Staking Buffalo with a 470NE and taking them the way you did is a proper hunt IMO. Well done sir.

Much appreciated and looking forward to your report come next spring.
Yes sir!!! Very anxious to say the least... Now for the 12mo waiting period. As everyone has experienced...I certainly wish It was next week..lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!