SOUTH AFRICA: Troskie Hunt Review. 59+ Inch Kudu And More Highly Recommended Outfitter

Sad News to share

Folks,

I was saddened to receive news last week that the original poster of this thread - Mark Craighead from Crossbreed Holsters unexpectedly and suddenly passed away on August 24th.

Although Mark was not a regular contributer to this forum, I know that he did follow the happenings on AH - which is how he found me.

I had the honour and pleasure to hunt with Mark and his daughter Tori in June and thoroughly enjoyed their company - both in the field and around the campfire.

Those who knew Mark would also know that he was an exceptional, hard working man with a great sense of humour and a passion for his family. My heart goes out to those whom he left behind.

Mark, RIP my Brother!

Really sad news! I liked Mark and his enthusiasm. RIP

I'm happy he made it to Africa this last summer.

Thats sad news. At least he was able to share this safari with his daughter before his passing. RIP.

Chris pass along condolences to his family.
Indeed a very good thing that he got to share a good hunt with his daughter.

Congratulations, amazing kudu:)

Very sad. My sincere condolences to his family.

Looks like a great hunt for all. The Kudu is very nice. Your bushbuck will look very nice next to him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!