SOUTH AFRICA: Trevor Lake Safari 2014

i would say that this is area is big, and the land scape does change from rugged to a little less rugged... You do not want to fall down while walking, it a long way to the bottom. Plus it appears that every thing wants to put a sticker in you or sting you. I am still pulling stickers out of my hands. I think i got the last one yesterday. Now to check the legs.

The Trophy quality is some of the very best. We did see bushbuck, however we did not see any that Trevor thought was trophy quality (meaning better than the one i was able to take on my last trip). The Goal is to do better than the last time.
Oh OK, The way this is worded makes it sound like you didn't shoot one this year.:giggle:

great animals two nyala that would make any man happy.Great job

For those who have asked for Trevor's Phone number:

+27-82-970-1231

There is an 8 hour difference from Mountain time.

Trevor is headed into the bush on Wednesday, August 20 for the final Nyala hunt at this location this year.

Congrats James, nice trophies!

Nice trophies!

AH members will need to be on the Lookout for a Special on hunting Nyala :) with Trevor Lake and Lake Safaris.

After all the positive comments pertaining to my 2014 successful Nyala hunt (y) with Lake Safaris, i have been in contact with Trevor about posting a Nyala special on AH for AH forum members. :D

Trevor is in the process of looking at what hunting package he would like to offer to AH members. Then Trevor will be posting the Free Range Nyala hunting package on AH for members to consider.

I am sure AH members will not be disappointed. (y)

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. This area has been a great one over the years as you have seen through some of the postings and pictures. I am gearing up to hunt it again in 2015 and we are bound to have some exciting hunts. Free Range areas are getting harder to manage and hang on to year by year with increased poaching which goes unchecked, land claims and so on, so enjoy it while we can!

James just caught this post Awesome Nyala! Congrats Fantastic animals.

Not one.. but TWO dream Nyala bulls!! Congrats James!! Kevin

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Anyone looking to go after a great Nyala, i can recommend Trevor Lake, with out a hitch.

Just wish the country side was not so rugged where you have to go to find the big ones.

shooting almost becomes precision with all the brush you have to look out for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross