South africa travel ban?

They could probably get a free bus ride to Dallas that way.
Why Sheeeeeeeit!!! Joe will fly them at our expense, to anywhere they want to go and maybe even get $450K and a free Covid jab too!

I think they will have to quarantine on arrival or test negative.

I was kinda worried cuz my buddy sent me a screenshot of a news headline that said tourists were flocking to the airport to get out of South Africa before the "ban". Thank you to anyone who replied, I appreciate it.
Probably british trying to get back before 10 day hotel quarantine kicks in at £2285 per person from 8am today sunday

This sucks!

I talked to my travel agent and she said its affecting US travellers but it should be cleared up in the next few weeks. I'm hoping she's right lol

I was kinda worried cuz my buddy sent me a screenshot of a news headline that said tourists were flocking to the airport to get out of South Africa before the "ban". Thank you to anyone who replied, I appreciate it.
Fake news

I’m more worried about airlines not flying out of Johannesburg than the virus or travel ban. Airlines will be the big determining factor on nexts years safaris.
Emirates and Delta stopped flying last year. Qatar and Ethiopian kept their schedules for the most part. We will watch and see.

I'm watching this closely. I'm debating booking a hunt for late March.....

Anyone hear about a travel ban to South Africa? I haven't heard whether or not its a "restriction" of travel or a total ban. Thanks for your input
R.M.C. a good site to check for COVID travel clarity is International Airlines Travel Association (IATA), click on Travel Restriction Map, select the Country you’re traveling to for Entry requirements & USA for Return requirements.

Happy Trails.

As well as hopefully $450K if they travel across the fence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg