R.M.C.

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
U.S. , Canada, and RSA
Anyone hear about a travel ban to South Africa? I haven't heard whether or not its a "restriction" of travel or a total ban. Thanks for your input

No cancellations yet from Delta or United but I didn't know that unvaccinated Americans are required to have a test only one day before return to the U.S. departure, not three. Qatar has banned RSA and Zim passengers. Going to be an interesting next several months.

Last edited:
We are in visiting family in Nova Scotia right now watching all this unfold. The COVID paranoia here is unreal. There is even a checkpoint at the interprovincial border and we had to show proof of vaccination to attend church. I can’t wait to get back to Alabama. The world has gone insane.

Yeah I noticed United didn't cancel my flight (yet) so maybe it won't last long. Have to play it by ear I guess, just like the last two years lol

Damn, that is going to wreck the shows.
The last sentence in the article linked above says the restrictions will not affect US citizens and international travelers must test negative before traveling

Anyone hear about a travel ban to South Africa? I haven't heard whether or not its a "restriction" of travel or a total ban. Thanks for your input
There is no travel ban TO South Africa. Only FROM South Africa. We can't come there as of now. Americans can still come here. Pretty much where we were the entire year, pre November 8th.

I was very fortunate to travel to South Africa and Namibia in June and return to Namibia 3 weeks ago. I would go again tomorrow! I've been vaccinated but I have felt comfortable in the airports and on the planes traveling. The testing was a pain but well worth "the cost of admission" to get there and back. If you are able to fly, you need to go hunt!!

I was kinda worried cuz my buddy sent me a screenshot of a news headline that said tourists were flocking to the airport to get out of South Africa before the "ban". Thank you to anyone who replied, I appreciate it.

The last sentence in the article linked above says the restrictions will not affect US citizens and international travelers must test negative before traveling

My point is outfitters from Africa wouldn't be able to come to the US for the shows this winter.

My point is outfitters from Africa wouldn't be able to come to the US for the shows this winter.
They just need to wade the Rio Grand in Texas and they will be just fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,