SOUTH AFRICA: Tootabi Valley Safaris, LBG Safaris & Hunting With Friends

No. Delta at least put me in hotel. So will hang out here and then go home if I can't get booked for today.

Good news for @buddy48 though. He did get booked for today through Dulles. So he will only be one day late. It is his first trip and he has his 12 year old son, so I'd much rather that he got the flight if it could only be one of us!

Interesting that Buddy could get rebooked and you couldn't, that sucks for you! But I agree, would prefer a dad taking his son to get dibs.

Good luck Royal, sorry your trip is starting like this I had a run in with an anti this weekend at the river. Unfortunately, I was an 18 pack into my decision making and didn't handle it as eloquently as you. Besides the fact she said she was going to "educate" me on the intelligence of elephants. I told her I completely agreed with her that ele is intelligent, I've spoken with many and they are much more intelligent than she is and also added that an elephant would look way more sexy in a two piece swimsuit. As Will Rogers said:
"There are three types of men( people)
The ones that learn by reading
The few Who learn by observation
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."
Good luck,
Cody

Wow, that's the first I have heard of DL 200 being cancelled, Hop you get back on the first one you can!

Really bummed out for you man. Hope Delta gets things straightened out for you ASAP.

Interesting that Buddy could get rebooked and you couldn't, that sucks for you! But I agree, would prefer a dad taking his son to get dibs.

Buddy used Gracy Travel and they got him rebooked through Dulles. When he got to the desk they just had to reissue the ticket and it was done. I was standing with him in envy.

Lori told me about the same flights and had me call but by the time I got through myself after waiting for over an hour all of the seats had been booked by travel agents and people who got off plane first I guess.

Still waiting on my luggage and then will go home for the night. I'm booked for tomorrow night again now.

Buddy used Gracy Travel and they got him rebooked through Dulles. When he got to the desk they just had to reissue the ticket and it was done. I was standing with him in envy.

Lori told me about the same flights and had me call but by the time I got through myself after waiting for over an hour all of the seats had been booked by travel agents and people who got off plane first I guess.

Still waiting on my luggage and then will go home for the night. I'm booked for tomorrow night again now.

Sorry to hear that. Wish you had gotten rebooked through Dulles. Two lost days........frustrating.

Royal I'm sorry buddy. I completely understand how frustrating that is. Your taking it much better than I would be.

You know you is really going to pay for this? The baboons. Taking out all of my frustration on them. Bossie loaded extra ammo even. :)

The oddessy continues. Return flight changed and Lori looking to change flight to PE. So i will have the same time it appears.

The good news is I'm still going to Africa. Beats the hell out of working.

Royal, I feel frustrated and stressed for you way up here in Sask.....I would be a mess if that were happening to me!!!

You definitely have the right attitude! You ARE still going to Africa. Hopefully you get there soon and give those baboons Hell!!!

So this is so silly I had to laugh. When rebooking flights I asked if bags could just stay. I was told no, which makes sense. So I'm waiting for bags to be returned and after almost four hours I think to check luggage app. Well, guess what. With all of the calls I made and changes someone rerouted my bags so they would stay at airport. Really? Wasted four hours waiting for bags that were now where I wanted them to be in first place.

Just got home. Time to get on sa time then do it all again tomorrow night

You couldn't script this if you tried, hang in there bud!

Are you a drinking man?

Sorry to hear Royal! I am going on hour 10 here in the office. I think I would rather be frustrated with luggage. End of the day you are going to have a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it!

That blue duiker is growing bigger....

Or catching flights..

Made it to airport. Again. Guns and luggage checked. Again. Through security. Again. At gate. Again. Waiting excitedly. Again.

Wish me luck! I apparently need it.... :)

Hope you have the trip of a lifetime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg