SOUTH AFRICA: Tootabi Valley Safaris, LBG Safaris & Hunting With Friends

Royal hoe. Bossie has internet and you keep us posted. Good luck and have fun.

Will do Charlie!

Well this ain't gonna be a boring trip.... there was a medical emergency on plane and we had to turn around. Guy walked off but sure didn't look comfortable... prayers for him and his wife. It does look like we are going to turn it around and get back in air.

Fingers crossed! Who needs to sleep anyway???? :A Rock:

You'll drop off soon enough. :D Passed Out:

Well.... Flight cancelled....

Waiting to see what deal is and trying to get rebooted. Hey, at least @buddy48 is here too! :E Big Grin:

Well...that sucks

Oh man, sorry to hear your trip is getting off to a bumpy start. But it will be totally worth it. I just hope Bossie can keep the critters on the bait for another night. Safe travels once you are back in the air!

Very much so... why they didn't add another flight tomorrow at least I don't know???

That's worse, when will you get out?

That's worse, when will you get out?

Don't know yet. Line hasn't moved. I have an ugly feeling this may take a couple of days. Called @Travel Express and she's trying to help of course. Will get there just a matter of when!

Royal, have a wonderful trip and enjoy the good times...hopefully you get on a plane soon.

Here's to hoping things get resolved soon! Good luck!
Randy

dam man I am sorry to hear all this. Hope it all works out for you and you get there asap.

Dang that stinks!!!! Was it Delta?

As of right now it looks like I won't get out until tomorrow night. So a two day delay. Will keep checking today and see if anything opens for tonight's flight, but I'm not hopeful. Perhaps @Travel Express can pull one out of the hat.

Luckily both Bossie and @Tootabi Valley Safaris are flexible so perhaps I can get stay extended. Will know more in a bit here I guess.

TID (this is delta....)

As of right now it looks like I won't get out until tomorrow night. So a two day delay. Will keep checking today and see if anything opens for tonight's flight, but I'm not hopeful. Perhaps @Travel Express can pull one out of the hat.

Luckily both Bossie and @Tootabi Valley Safaris are flexible so perhaps I can get stay extended. Will know more in a bit here I guess.

TID (this is delta....)

You were at the airport when I last talked to you, hope you haven't been there all night.

Sorry Royal. Was that Delta 200 that got canceled?

You were at the airport when I last talked to you, hope you haven't been there all night.

No. Delta at least put me in hotel. So will hang out here and then go home if I can't get booked for today.

Good news for @buddy48 though. He did get booked for today through Dulles. So he will only be one day late. It is his first trip and he has his 12 year old son, so I'd much rather that he got the flight if it could only be one of us!

That doesn't make sense! Delta has to have that plane in Joberg to bring people back to the states! How far out time wise did you guys get when they turned around?

Well what a revolting development this is.

Chester A. Riley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg