SOUTH AFRICA: Tootabi Hunting Safaris In The Pink

Thank you for a great report @tarbe

Reading posts and comments like this makes one really appreciate life so much more - when knowing that one has done for someone else have paid off, and that they truly appreciate it.

You are welcome anytime again Brother!

Take care and be safe,

Loodt

That was an excellent read, thanks!!! You had a fantastic hunt and took some amazing animals. I'm super jealous of your 2 kudu. And baboon #2 was an incredible bonus!

Great report! Nothing like a long, in-depth report to pass the time. Thank you!

And The Best For Last....The BillC SAGoat!

After some coaxing, Loodt talked me into taking the largest of the males...

I happened to re-read this post and I wanted to make a clarification. Upon reading it again, it might appear Loodt pressured me into shooting, but that would not be a fair or accurate reading.

The reason I was hesitant to shoot the Blesbok referred to above was simply because he appeared to be the largest, most mature male in this herd...and there were only younger males evident.

I was concerned that taking him out might create issues with the dynamics/breeding of the herd.

Loodt had to assure me that I would not be destroying the Blesbok ecosystem by taking this guy.

Just wanted to set the record straight, and not leave any wrong impressions due to my poor description of the situation.

Tim

Great report! Nothing like a long, in-depth report to pass the time. Thank you!

Thanks Rinehart0050. We had a great trip and it was fun being able to write about it and re-live it.

Tim

You have been holding out on me, buddy!

I didn't get to hear all of these stories - had to come here and read them - kinda like your grandpa not telling you about how he served in WWII!!!!

Just read this again! Love it!

The best part of writing these reports is coming back years later and living it all over again.

Seems like it was last year...or last month!!

We are so blessed to be able to make such memories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg