SOUTH AFRICA to open borders for international travel October 1

Looking better (y)

There was only one exit point allowed on Sunday when I flew in and yesterday when I dropped my mother in law off, she could only enter the terminal building through one entrance on the upper level.
Still looked like a ghost town inside there. No shops were open that I saw. Only the mobile phone network operators were attending their shops.
Once through the exit, you’re greeted by a mess of taxi drivers and Uber drivers all fighting for business.
I only saw 2 CemAir planes on the apron from my side of the plane.
Very very odd to see so little happening.

All of these little steps are good news for outfitters as well as those in the "high risk" countries. Things are moving in the right direction at least. Hopefully we can get things closer to normal step by step.

There was only one exit point allowed on Sunday when I flew in and yesterday when I dropped my mother in law off, she could only enter the terminal building through one entrance on the upper level.
Still looked like a ghost town inside there. No shops were open that I saw. Only the mobile phone network operators were attending their shops.
Once through the exit, you’re greeted by a mess of taxi drivers and Uber drivers all fighting for business.
I only saw 2 CemAir planes on the apron from my side of the plane.
Very very odd to see so little happening.

Can imagine....

so is SA open to Americans travelers yet or not? USA still on the ban list?

so is SA open to Americans travelers yet or not? USA still on the ban list?
As of last week SA was still closed to American's I believe. There is quite a bit of optimism that the USA will be added to the "approved" list in the next month or two.

After the election and the "Trumped" up Chinese virus numbers disappear, I figure the U.S. will also be approved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois