Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Been a long 8 months since I signed on to hunt with Marius of KMG safaris, a long wait..... but now I'm in JFK having breakfast and dreaming of things to come. Once again I have to say how super the Port Authority police were , always professional. 12 gauge shotguns slinged across there chest on high alert from yesterday's events in Spain. As most of you know I'll be hunting buffalo in Limpopo and then flying back to the cape with Marius to hunt PG. high on the list is Vaal Rhebok, klipspringer, blackwildbeest, bushbuck, waterbuck and springbuck.

I still find it hard to believe I'm going back to Africa to hunt, I never imagined I would. I'll bore you all with daily reports as I find it much easier then trying to remember details from weeks past. Hell I barely remember dinner last night :). I've also hired got the shot productions to film the PG portion of the hunt. Great additional pressure. Lol. Anyway take care all and once again thanks for all the advice from you guys. Without a doubt the best web site for all Africa hunting information. Talk to everyone soon.

IMG_0673.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome John! Best of luck and look forward to the report!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a great trip. I will look forward to the daily reports. Best of luck, although with Marius you don't need luck. All you need is to be able to hit what they show you..... I'm sure it will be an epic trip for you. Bruce

Sounds like a great trip. I will look forward to the daily reports. Best of luck, although with Marius you don't need luck. All you need is to be able to hit what they show you..... I'm sure it will be an epic trip for you. Bruce
Thanks Bruce. Hopefully I do my job well.

Best of luck and safe travels sir!

Best of luck to you, friend. Looking forward to the report when you get back!

Enjoy your trip! I'm off in 24 hours myself. Sounds like you have a great trip planned.

Enjoy!

Good luck on your hunt.

John have a great trip and I look forward to being "bored" by you're report. Give Marius a hug for me OK just a hello would be fine!! Shoot straight have fun and the Buff is waiting..

Good luck, sounds like you have planned a pretty cool hunt

Be safe, shoot straight, have fun!

Good luck on the hunt, looking forward to the daily reports!

Wish you the best of luck !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!