Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
South Africa Threatened Or protected Species Regulations (TOPS) Regulations
by South Africa Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism

deat.jpg

Download the entire regulations at View attachment tops-regulations-published-2009.pdf.

NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT: BIODIVERSITY ACT, 2004 (ACT 10 OF 2004): THREATENED OR PROTECTED SPECIES REGULATIONS.

The Minister of Environmental Affairs and Tourism has in terms of section 97 of the National Environmental Management: Biodiversity Act, 2004 (Act No. 10 of 2004), made the regulations relating to listed threatened and protected species as set out in the Schedule hereto.

Download the entire regulations at View attachment tops-regulations-published-2009.pdf.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgnesGonza

Latest profile posts

My name’s Wyatt Baker. I’m a card-carrying NRA member, an avid outdoorsman, long-time angler, and a big Patrick McManus fan.
Does anyone know where to buy a chamber reamer to convert .458 win to .458 Lott? I hear it is very easy to do—?
Gerry Addison wrote on KKovar's profile.
Do you still have the set of gaiters you talked about on the site? Gerry
Ihuntbiggame wrote on Krist Atanasoff's profile.
Hi Krist, I’m interested in your Sako , can you please send me a email with a better description and your asking price . Thank you. From. Mike
CoElkHunter wrote on Mtn_Infantry's profile.
Mtn_Infantry,
That's a monster buck you have in your avatar! Very Nice! Anyway, my brother in law and myself are planning to do some fishing while in Port Aransas. I think he/we are planning on taking a boat charter out a couple of days. He's a serious fisherman and I am not. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Mark Griffin