SOUTH AFRICA: The Last Day Kudu

Hi John,

I'm afraid that it wasn't on the menu but she does like to cook European dishes for sure. I never went hungry which was the main thing but I am never a big eater so there was no problem.

The planning did come together thanks to your guidance and I would do it all again if the chance ever presents itself.

Cheers for now Mate,

Jeff

Jeff, good stuff! I am not surprised you had a good hunt. A friend of mine has hunted twice with Chris and had very good hunts. Thanks for posting it for us.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the report. Chris does go out of his way to please the client as your friends and I found out.

Cheers,

Jeff Gray

Jeff, thanks for posting the links of the customising process of your rifles.

Great to see quality work being done by Aussie talent.

I've seen Ross's work before and shouldn't be surprised, he's done a little for me too and it was faultless.

You've got a couple of pieces there to be very proud of and that would instill a lot of enjoyment to use out in the field.

Here's to wishing you get a lot more use out of them !

Good health and good hunting to you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I'm glad you like them, the links have been removed, I didn't know that it was not allowed.

Cheers for now,

Jeff Gray

Thank you Jeff for posting your hunting report and pictures, I enjoyed it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollieTwop

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg